I Have Questions About my Sister's Dream Last Night

Hello. I would like to preface this by saying that I am very new to and inexperienced in Goetia. This experience is perhaps the closest I’ve been to a real entity in my life. As a matter of fact, I only read the Ars Goetia yesterday. That was after I stupidly decided to doodle King Paimon’s seal on a piece of paper and on my arm and then decided to find out more about him.

Last night my sister had a dream that she told me about today. She recounted it as such:

“ I awoke in my bed, watching from the third person at myself waking up. I was suddenly wearing a hospital gown, and I sat up from bed. My sister’s bed was made, and she was nowhere to be found. The curtains were opened, and golden light from the late morning streamed into the room. There was a man sitting on my sister’s bed, watching me. He took the form of Anton Chigurh, and his face was painted blue with two red dots painted under each eye. He was wearing a crown upon his head that towered above me and was glowing. He had a shotgun under his hands, facing me. When I sat up, he addressed me. He said: “I am King Paimon.” I do not remember the tone of his voice, but I was serene and not frightened. We spoke for what felt like a long time, but I was not able to hear a word of what he had said. Maybe I did and just forgot, but I just remember that we spoke for a good long while. ”

We are looking for advice on where to proceed after this as well as general opinion on whether or not this was truly King Paimon trying to communicate with my sister. Much thanks to those who can help us.

1 Like

King Paimon is the idealized entity of the route of the Akasha center, the 5th angle/chakra of the body that is connected with the plexus in order to open. Maybe she interiorized the voice of the actor Anton Chigurh, cause he has a very developed and deep voice.

So the dream is on the perspective of the mind, the entities and visions.

Now in order to proceed, one has to ground him/her self.

The sequence of chakras/centers/angles: 4th into 1st with 2nd and 3rd - 3rd goes into 5th to open 6th.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply. Do you have any resources for beginners on chakras?

I don’t even work with King Paimon and it’s obvious to me that what you think you got is what you got.
As a rule, they always come. They really want to work with us and there are not enough humans doing it yet so you’re always at the front of the queue.
Trust yourself and your intuition first and foremost, always - no need to 2nd guess it.

Here:

Also, at top right, you’ll see a magnifying glass icon. Click and type King Paimon to find other’s experiences and thoughts of this daemon.

3 Likes

Plain info on the matter is BS. Real info you find that in art forms, from written art forms to geometry, etc.

Follow your Breath, it will teach you everything.