I have no clue what name topics anymore life is bizarre

So I haven’t been on much cause I’ve been on a break away sorry to those who missed me lol buuuut, I was compelled to write/post an experience that happen last night

So lately furfur has been very busy with work so we haven’t been able to talk much but for days I’ve been seeing signs to call him…his usual show up and walk pass as a big black dog that you see from the corner of your eye but never see in front of you…so yesterday I bugged him to come spend time with me almost all day and last night he did…but … Not how i expected… normally it’s on the Astral plane or in dreams but last night he came to me physically…now I know most will say no that didn’t happen but I wasn’t asleep infact I was wide awake talking to him before this happened…
I laid down and put down my phone and as soon as it was down I felt his energy the fuzzy calm warm energy he always comes with I didn’t move but I started speaking out loud to him…

So glad to see you basically once I said that I felt something or some one sit/crawl on my bed … I wanted to look but I knew it was him he rubbed his hands on me I was so shocked but I enjoyed it it was like a back rub gentle but seemed hesitant in a way… It went from my back to my hips back up to my back I said something to him that I wont say here in this made him stop I felt him hoovering over me tho feeling what I assume was breath on the back of my neck it was like he was waiting for something for me to say something or something idk so me being me I called his name and all of a sudden the spot I was looking at formed a big cloud of black smoke on the shape of a deer and disappeared right after …I was shocked like shocked like if I wasn’t a believer I’d be one now cause never have I ever seen that before… Sadly once the smoke disappeared furfur’s energy slowly started to fade away to… So I told him over and over not to go but he left anyway last thing I remember feeling was a hand gripping my ass then letting go I sat up looked around the room threw a Minni temper tantrum looked around some more then cried Abit childish I know but like come on I said don’t go why leave I was hurt but I knew he left cause he had to in this relationship I see more and more selfishness in myself and I hate it… Idk it was a shocking event that happend that I never thought would happen I hope he could come to me like that again but we’ll we will see what our future holds…

4 Likes

Wondered where you’d gotten to! :+1:

Nothing sensible to add except stay strong, lean on your own spine like it was the World Tree (it is) and don’t take any shit from anyone, especially if they never had to exist in the material world. :wink:

3 Likes

This is very good advice I have been hibernating LOL all I do honestly is sleep so yeah that’s where I’ve been so far

2 Likes

What an amazing experience! Glad you’re back.

1 Like

Yes but out of the norm still trying to figure out what the he k you know…

1 Like