I have marks after ritual

I fucking KNOW all this stuff surrounding astral parasites (i had to find out just to be able to save my life). BUUUUT it is not smart at all to make fucking rituals or other offerings for random astral parasites!!!

2 Likes
2 Likes

I don’t undertsand why you care about how i expressed myself on this post. I have the right to say things the way i want to and i don’t like to be silenced and being told what to say and how to say it. Get it?? And i understand and respect your opinion and you should also respect the opinions of others. Cheers.

1 Like

If you can it’s best to banish before or after a ritual, maybe even on a weekly basis. There are spirits that are attracted to the work you do, so they stick around.

I’m not saying this is the case here, but something is obviously around you. It won’t go away on its own, and is showing that it’s harmful. I wouldn’t risk leaving it.

2 Likes

Feed on that entity and eat it. Banishing it is loosing a good snack. These entities exist to be devoured. If it’s not possible cause you don’t know how to do it than give it to Abbadon or Arachne.

:snake:

2 Likes

why what happened to you? i asked them to stop feeding on my energy and be transmuted into love. what if its just an insect bite and i got allergic to it coz im in a resort by the beach right now

this is interesting. i feel that resisting this energy is a form of fear. i dont want to be afraid of them and think they are more powerful. any material on this? thank you

Try to evoke Archangel
Micheal
Sandalphon
And Raphael ( for healing your bruise)
You should also ask your guardian angels see whats wrong.

it is actually not a bruise they are red patches

At least you weighed the options. Go buy some insect bite relief cream.

I’m happy you’re composed :slight_smile: all is well

I recommend getting it looked at if red patches. Specially being near a beach.

Honestly I’m not seeing anything big to worry about, cleanse and banish, stop the rituals, try and figure out what went wrong and consider seeing a doctor to rule out anything mundane.
Also perhaps do some divination if possible to get more insight, tarot, pendulum etc.
Do not panic or show fear, or think most or every being is a parasite.
You’ll be fine. Let us know how it goes after banishing and cleansing, I would do it twice a day for atleast a week to be thorough.

1 Like

thank you… how can you tell Im composed? :smile: i put a salt on my bath water last night.

Hi thank you! what kind of banishing youll recommend? I put some salt on my bath water last night then i put salt on the corner of my room. and i have my nuumite crystal
around me

1 Like

Say this chant 3 times, each in every room in your home. Feel the energy leaving your hands, have the visualization its leaving your hands and sweeping the room, forcing out all negative energies and entities. Make sure it’s your intent to kick everything harmful out, or what shouldnt be there.

Ashtu malku ta dat arkata Sastus seckz altamu partu
Iretempal krez ta felta Vaskalla regent met senturus
Ta sastrus estos melta Kelta, kelta, ketla hine.

1 Like

Probably just allergies, you’ll be fine.