I Have Come To A Resolution (Important-Please Read)

Praise The Light,
I have decided to turn over a new leaf and start afresh.
The Goddess has opened my eyes and I have realized something. Namely,

Killing People with/without a reason is wrong and extreme actions should not be taken.

I have decided to retire my weapons of war and hitman badge.

To muh Enemies, I’m sorry. You can go about. Your lives freely

To everyone else:
May the Goddess bless all of you and empower you to turn over new leaves as well

Sincerely,
Da Booty Killer/Fleece Johnson

P.S.: lmao fuck that it was all a joke :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Ain’t no White Light female gonna remove the evil in muh heart
Ain’t SHIT stopping over here

Happy Belated April fool’s

11 Likes

Dammit. That’s twice today…

2 Likes

Praise the light already tipped me off…You need to make it something more believable next year. :rofl:
Also Blessed be
…Fuck, it kinda hurts my brain just saying that

2 Likes

Did you do the thing? :smiling_imp::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

:joy: :joy: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Blessed Be! <3 Love and Light! <3

2 Likes

We used to say Blessed Beast lol

2 Likes

Shamefully no. Every time I moved to, something would be in the way of the task. I did however get the hell out of dodge. Since he’s taking care of my kids atm. Guess it’s a good thing. I’m certain I am where I should be now, and things are opening and developing in my spiritual/magical works like I would have never guessed. Lots of confirmation about this all being real and answered to other questions I had. I can’t say that I won’t revisit it later. Some things need avenged. But atm until I work out a permanent living space as well as handle a personal matter… I’m going to let ride. Also feel like even though I was certain about it that maybe somewhere I wasn’t, and thusly all the things that prevented me from doing it. Idk. When I packed my bags and left though. I kept hearing the words you said about life and death. I knew I had to go.

2 Likes

Awesome :ok_hand:

One day this shit will be true and Ill be the one laughing at you as I slap the stupid out of you

2 Likes