I have become Death, Destroyer of Worlds

Very interesting, thanks for placing that in perspective :blush:
I notice that there are those pro and against the human race in the goverments being tired of all the control against humanity and enslavement, a lot of people are actively fighting the following beings (reptiles) and their empireā€¦; All the wars, madness, sickness, everything that is staining the purity of our soul is purposefully crafted by these entities and kept alive to keep humanity from itā€™s potentialā€¦; Putin recently bombed some of those entities after they tore an airplane pilot limb after limb who was on his way to help rid the planet of these entities that apparently at night were eating human flesh from the battlefields in the middle east-and generally aid in humanity fighting against itselfā€¦; spirits/demons/angels, spirit guides will tell you more about it too if you wish-but these guys dominate the planet and corrupt humanity in every form indeed-they are fully realā€¦;

Some are reptiles, some are reptile lovers (in the large sense of the word), some are there because they have been forces under death treats and public defamation, to pee, move and do anything when these guys/beings say they shouldā€¦;

Putin and Trump for example know that there are entities trying to mess up humanity and are trying to fight their treats and all their corruption; I aimed to defend and liberate those that were abused directly or indirectly by those reptilesā€¦and those particular reptilesā€¦; I donā€™t say that all reptiles in existence are evil, after research, but, indeed those that try to usurp humanity, to say the leastā€¦gosh, the more I heard what they do, the more indeed, I guess anyone would feel relentless indeed to give what comes to themā€¦
Also their facilitiesā€¦; My sense of tribe feeling expanded more and more, quite rapidly when seeing the scope of what they have done so far in purposeful chainreactions and wanting humanity dead up to this day;
If you wonder if these guys are real, a friend of mine, a lady friend went to Brazil and said she met a guy, whomā€™s uncle worked in the army and knows they are actively working there too, even in Belgium, Europe, the U.S. the middle east, ā€¦I hear reports from so many placesā€¦;

1 Like

I donā€™t believe in the reptilians. Thereā€™s enough evil and corruption in government without them. All of the misery, sadness, and poverty is humanityā€™s fault. I do believe that a day will come when weā€™re free and itā€™s coming soon. Trump and Putin are just more of the same. They just want more war, more money, more power. Just like Bush, just like Obama, just like Clinton.

5 Likes

I agree with that if they honestly wanted to change things they would.

1 Like

Polite request to keep discussion of reptilians etc off this thread as itā€™s off-topic to the OP.

Cheers! :+1:

2 Likes

In my opinion itā€™s important to investigate, be it astrally whatā€™s going on.

With all respect to what other people may believe, I didnā€™t come to these conclusions
based on theories, but on facts that did happen and are happening involving the physical presence of these beings that can be found, and are physically present, some pretending to be human beings, yet are not which is noticable by their energy.

The false idea that is being pushed in the media is that everything on the foreground looks a certain way, but thereā€™s more to be seen, literally and to be foundā€¦; astrally, also.

All the vice and conflict, all of it, in any form is what can be found exactly in the plans of those reptilian beings passed on to human minions that they corrupted to get what they want-
even the modern day outline of the world system is fully engineered according to their exact plans, made to evolve towards a new world order- which will not happen because they are not alone on the field. The human consciousness has been pushed towards detriment since a long long time, whiile all consciousness could have been raised to the max a long time ago, those guys did everything they could to bring it to a halt, yet the consciousness, energetically of the planet is raising.

Putin and Trump are both aware of and fighting these beings, even on battlefields, in the fleshā€¦; it doesnā€™t always ended wellā€¦;

This footage is real military footage of what happens to a human in the hands of a reptilian group. Donā€™t watch it if you do not wish to see violence, but if you do, it gives you an idea.
Iā€™d really inform yourself about what going on on your planet, because quite 100 percent of anything that is mainstream, is a serious distractionā€¦there are more than 10 other species on this planet that are humanlike, but not human, and not all are benevolent. This planet, if you look astrally is in some serious need for purging or transformation because there are beings that have gone and are going to any length to aim to destroy humanity and have been widely succesful- beings that did destroy entire planets and civilizations beforeā€¦like some types of Greys, some groups of Annunaki reptiliansā€¦; Since recently, laser weapons have been developped by the russians and they seem to be able to destroy those beingsā€¦I saw that on a news report recently, with factual results.

This channel holds more reported facts and encounters ā€¦;

Alright. Iā€™ve looked into it. And whether or not reptilian exist doesnā€™t affect me personally and I think itā€™s a disempowering belief so I donā€™t really care. I donā€™t care about conspiracy theories at all and no amount of convincing will make me care. Half of these theories are made up by Christians anyway. Are some of them real? Yeah Iā€™m sure. But do I care? No. Not in the slightest.

2 Likes

But wouldnā€™t the big wheel have turned anyway? Iā€™ve dropped a couple curses. They were serious and had serious results but was it my vote that won it? Was there a collection of currents which were then guided? Or would the result of the curse have happened regardless even without there having been a curse?

1 Like

Thatā€™s hard to say. Letā€™s just say their demises were sudden and unexpected. Itā€™s an interesting thing to consider.

1 Like

interesting

1 Like