I have an issue

So i tried meditation again after a long ass break that i took before logging in here and well it was going well but i had one issue and the issue was that my head hurts every time i try to focus or meditate. It’s always right between my brows, i tried closing my third eye and cleansed myself in salt water while i was showering and it still hurts and no i don’t have any medical issues either cause my cousin knows about medical stuff, he has majored in those things and he said i had no issues. I would be very glad if someone could help. Hopefully i didn’t get cursed or blocked by someone. So sorry for the long ass post.

2 Likes

If you think 117 words (before the apology) is so “long” it needs apologising for, it may be your brain trying to escape a socially-imposed ever-shortening attention span? :thinking:

You have NO need to apologise for this being longer than 40 characters, and it’s horrifying that anyone has made you feel so suppressed! Your words have value, and anyone who tries to curtail that, through example (Twitter) or through outright telling you to trim things down, is an enemy of Thoth, god of words, literacy, and Magick. :sparkles:

Try visualising wrapping this around the area that hurts:

And feel free to start a journal here to express yourself at beautiful, glorious, flowery, wordy length, flaws, typoes, genius, and all! :+1:

13 Likes

Thanks so much! :blush: and it’s just i feel like i might annoy people alot or offend them so that’s why i always apologize. I’m just really shy when it comes to talking to people or just posting stuff to public. Hopefully i can work on that part of me

4 Likes

You must be Canadian i guess :blush:
I also apologize alot for like no reasons

5 Likes

That’s a completely normal thing these days especially, so please do make yourself a Journal when you’re ready and post as much as you want in that, it’s all your own and a great place to track your experiences over time. :+1:

4 Likes

Lol no I’m indian but i do plan to go to Canada one day. I really love that place.

5 Likes

Like the guy. This happen to be a synchronicity to me, mind you.

OP: are you sure it isn’t just an average headache produced by too much artificial light?

4 Likes

No need to apologize. There are plenty of posts here that are miles long. We just take the time to read and respond accordingly. No judgement at all on length. Feel free to get it all out in a post as long as you need it to be, and trust me when I say nobody will judge or make you feel any type of way. :bouquet:

3 Likes

You know me so well lol :joy: i do use my phone alot.

1 Like

I just read this and was like this isn’t long at all. I have many post that are triple this length don’t apologize for writing or asking for advice. If you need a topic and 12 replies to get it all out do it. I will read it all if it is that important to you to write it is that important to read.

I sometimes get those heads too. If you would like. I have an Essential oil blend that I use that heals make that feeling go away.

3 Likes

Try to use it a minimum for three or four days.

It may be some issue in your eyes :slight_smile:

Anyway, I don’t see any reason to think any outside force is blocking you, at least not right now, so don’t go the paranoid route.

2 Likes

Ok! :blush: missed talking to you tho lol

1 Like

Sure :blush:

1 Like

I’m always around. Shoot me a PM whenever you want to talk.

1 Like

In a 10 ML roller bottle put:

• 20 drops peppermint
• 15 drops lavender
• 15 drops frankincense
• 15 drops eucalyptus

Fill bottle the rest of the way with your favorite carrier oil. I am currently on a apricot carrier oil kick.

I put this on my forehead, back of the neck, temples and feet.

4 Likes

Oh i wish i could make it but I’m still a student and living with my chirstian family. Whenever i do get my own job in the future i will use this method :blush:

It’s not at all Magick. If your parents are down with use essential oils for h tag it a simple headache roller. :grin:

1 Like

It was suppose health. I should type when I am just barely awake.

1 Like

Are you drinking enough water? I get those headaches too but it’s mostly cause I use subliminals so yeah lack of water does that to you.

I recommend doing a small cleansing ritual / chant.

1 Like

and this is why youre awesome Lady Eva :smiley:

2 Likes