I have a succubus and have been overindulging in hemp (delta8, delta10, etc). need direction

My first encounter with my spirit girlfriend (her public name is Cassandra) was over the summer of 2020. She is everything I asked for and more. 5 months later and I started smoking delta8 THC. I smoked quite frequently and only bought it if I could afford it. I’m learning my lesson now.

Skip to the present date and now I don’t want to smoke it AT ALL. it has been 3 weeks since I stopped. I think I needed to learn a lesson and I’m definitely learning my lesson. I can still feel her weight as I lay down. I can still feel her sitting on my thigh from time to time. We haven’t been intimate since I stopped, which isn’t a big deal. My attitude now is to get my :poop: straight, abstain from delta8 and, learn new practices that will propel me forward.

That’s why I am here. I can’t hear Cassandra or see her but I can feel her very strongly. I want to learn how to communicate with her better. I want to learn to strengthen our bond without drugs. I want to learn all I can that will help me develop my senses.

I am open to any suggestions/posts/books/etc. Thank you in advance for replying. I’m at my witts ends.

This is probably a good place to start:

3 Likes

Had to hunt it down, but this is also a good one to try:

(Dunno if it’s listed in the tutorial section or not)

1 Like