I have a crush on someone

So I haven’t had a crush on anyone in a while.
But I found someone perfect I just want to handle this magically and not get attached.
I guess I’m going to do a basic love spell followed by some Astral/Dream stalking.
I just know if I get attached everything will fall apart.
How can I handle this like I would any other magickal working and not get to attached to my desired outcome?
With money it’s simple cause I keep enough not to worry about it and I just keep it in the back of mind so it manifest easy same goes with most things I want but this is different. I know if I want it too bad I’ll become obsessive and it won’t be able to manifest

1 Like

go the old fashion social skills way. This way you know you like her not due to magick.

5 Likes

If you can’t have someone without magick and you can’t earn them by just being yourself AND a pleasant person to be around, then you just don’t deserve them.

Love spells would basically be cheating and proving yourself to be weak and juvenile. Do you want a truly interested person or a zombie that doesn’t even know why the fuck they’re with you in the first place? lol

My piece of advise is: don’t be an obsessed lunatic. Work on yourself and people might notice you

2 Likes

Maybe I posted this on wrong place?
This foutrm is about magick right?
I do everything with magick
Every action I take is has magickal intention behind it.
It’s worked out pretty well so far
I wouldn’t make any major decision without consulting various spirits and using Astral vision to determine the possible and likely outcomes.
I have been working for a long time to interegrate magick and into every aspect of my life.
I treat my life like a business or a video game.
I don’t usually take it seriously at all.

3 Likes

I can definitely see that lmao

There’s no logical reason too
3D reality is very small part of the overall exsistance

1 Like

It’s just a another way to manipulate someone into falling in love with you. Like @anon37593562 suggests ‘social skills’, it’s just a mundane way of manipulating people into falling in love with you, unlike magick, which is a non-mundane way to manipulate people into falling in love with you (although, that one depends on the specifics of the magick). But @anon37593562’s suggestion is better because then you at least know how to deal with people in this world. It would be better to use magick to learn the skills (you can phrase it however you like, but in the end it is manipulation, even if it relies on how society has manipulated us to think) needed. You either fall in love with someone’s social personality, or you fall in love with their true desires, and which one matters more anyways in the grand scheme of things? You’ve been taught by society to fall in love with someone’s true desires anyways, it’s not even your own thought. We gain power and energy by making others somewhat dependent on us, even on a tiny emotional level, and all of human interaction (perhaps excluding a Buddha’s interaction with the world) is just one big power struggle.

2 Likes

Well said.
I just feel like some people don’t really get what it means to be The Magician…
Too me my concious self isn’t me.
It’s a character “The Magician” is playing.

2 Likes

more important is the journey not the destination. It’s all a process. Learning social skills is part of that process. It’s what gets you to know them on a deeper level connection. It’s simple really. YOu want human experience of bonding and social skills does that. It’s about experiencing life together and creating support. Unless your superficial and just want sex. If that’s the case, there are prostitutes or ladies who love sex focus friends with benefits arrangement. People often never think about the relationship quality or the relating to each other. They just focus on the goal. I want to bed her. I want her to be gf. who cares for the labels. More important is what are you two doing together to make memories and to better each other’s lives? Magick don’t do that. It give you opportunity with the person by opening up their mind, however, you still gotta plan the activity and all that social stuff.

When i interact with someone i like. I’m not after the gf status label. I ask how can we support and better our lives? how can we bond? My goal isn’t the label. It’s more the interaction focus to better each other and improve our lives.

2 Likes

Very well said. But I must disagree with that last statement, magick can lead you to a wonderful journey of connection, pure and real love.

2 Likes

magick help open doors. It don’t do the experience of socializing on the physical level.

Of course not, but it can make the socializing a wonderful and enriching experience.

2 Likes

that’s still socializing. what you mean is magick influence your internal perceptions so that your senses are heightened due to different viewpoint.

That’s what I’m saying lmao, magick can ENHANCE the socializing. It can make it better, not replace it.

2 Likes

Your both right
Magick happens in the mind and in Ritual
The connection happens “In the field” aka concious reality
It’s about balance.
The point of this thread was asking for advice on how to not let the “field” overrun the ritual

2 Likes

Hmm it’s hard to say, magick tends to increase your emotions a lot, but I’m not sure if there is a method of avoiding that… I think possibly the best method to try and avoid it is by focusing purely on the journey and not the destination, as @anon37593562 suggested.

2 Likes

I wasn’t actually asking for relationship socializing advice but how to not let the real life situation overrun my Astral work

it’s called skill of compartmentalization. Which many can’t do cuz they bring their BS drama to work or trust 3rd party advice and filter all past trauma into the present relationship/friendship.

Also @Daniyel97 You just replied to yourself. haha. lol is there another personality you don’t know about. ? j/k

Exactly.
I’m good at that with most stuff I want but I never have tried it with relationships

1 Like

I just did the Astral connecting/Soul travel thing do
I don’t even care what happens now
I saw into her Aura she’s so beautiful I’m just glad she exist now. Such an amazing experience just connecting to her energy in that way

1 Like