I have 0 interaction with women in college

Honestly, the biggest answer is to relax, muster up courage, and just talk to the one that you’re attracted to. Nothing ventured nothing gained. I was the same way. Still am to a degree, but a fraternity did give me more courage and opportunity to approach undergrads. Decades later, you’ll kick yourself for the potential chances you didn’t take.

Thanks, we did a little tidy up with the help from all of you.

Looks like we’ve all said what we wanted to and we can all agree to disagree, now back to our regular programming :slight_smile: :+1:

OP can get help of the basics of the dating world anywhere, but there are very few places he can get magick advice as good as BALG, let’s focus on what this site is for as much as is reasonable when magick and life intertwine anyway?

6 Likes

Yeah man I try very hard to muster up some courage to speak to a girl but I just don’t push myself hard enough, I usually am good at talking, like I can talk to any guy but when it comes to girls I don’t know wtf happens to me lol.

1 Like

Also I start overthinking a lot like what the girl would think about me or what if I said something she doesn’t like plus I’m a very average looking person so I usually just assume that girls won’t be interested in me :frowning:

Sometimes you have to just try and see what happens. Think of it this way, the great magicians of the past had to succeed through trial and error. Or, think of the woman less as a sexual conquest, but a local store employee, say at a clothing store. Strike up a comment about clothing (look your best), talk about clothing once more then compliment her on her clothing, such as, that shirt really brings out the color of your eyes. If she asks why you’re obsessed with clothing, tell her you are a fashion designer.

Well shit happens, everyone goes through this. Even the most handsome guy will get rejected. There is a lot of girls who aren’t looking for a sexy ass man, and would rather have someone with who they can talk, converse.

That could work, but not with everyone. Personally, if a man were to tell me this, I would not like that. But if he was to talk to me about my hobbies for example, or even his, I would totally prefer this. But again, everyone is not like that.

I got a good advice from my sister, cause I asked her, and she said you could try to talk to the girl first through facebook for example, or instagram, if you have. If you are a shy person, that could be a better thing.

2 Likes

The problem here is that I’m not even a good texter, also I feel like I can strike a good convo in person but I lack confidence and I’m a bit insecure about myself…

So, do you happen to find yourself in mixed groups (male college mates and maybe some girls)? If so you could get into the habit of talking to girls in general in the safety of this group setting. Maybe focus on one girl especially (someone who shares one or two interests with you about something) and polish your conversation skills. If the conversation dries out (which simply happens) it won’t feel too weird because you’ll have familiar people around you who could chime in or change the subject, depending on the overall flow.

My non-mundane advice would be to look up for self-love spells, rituals or spirits on this board. You lack confidence and thats a huge problem that you should get out of the way first before attracting one on one situations with women (and probably collecting some rejections, which is a normal human thing that happens).

2 Likes

Nah man I’m living in a boys hostel and there aren’t any girls in my classes, I see a lot of girls in the mess, gym, library and at the campus in general but I don’t know them, the only option I have is cold approaching. Also I get the mixed group thing, some of my friends do hang with girls but if I join I usually remain quiet or don’t speak much, idk wtf is wrong with me.

Well, if it’s beautiful girls you have trouble with, then after trying magick test your confidence out by talking to the ugliest or fattest girl in class small talk like what do you think of the assignment. If you can handle that then a it worked and n you’ll feel like hey ya I talked to the ugly girl ok maybe I can test it out on the hottie I like. Just be sure the ugly or fat one doesn’t know you’re talking to her for practice so you can talk to hotties.

Add or do it prior to trying Magick cuz talking to those you aren’t attracted to is good practice for when you wanna talk to your crush or the school hotties. And they’ll like the attention you’re giving. So win win.

Add on add: even if they are not in your class maybe 1 works in a coffee shop you go to or something you can still try talking casually with the not hot chick there or elsewhere, even if it’s just do you have the time, I can’t believe the bus is late etc.

1 Like

Bro if any suggestion of these work lemmino i am in final year of college to and 90 percent of my class is virgin maybe its a third world country thing

1 Like

Aha! As a person with a library card I am always delighted to interact with people who seem to have a similar taste in books. If you happen to observe a girl reading about something that is of interest for you (maybe its actually vital for your academic course) you could approach her and ask her about her opinion and about this book (if you should borrow it, for example).
You’re hitting two birds with one stone: striking up a cold conversation that has a harmless subject (the book) and sending a signal that you care about her opinion.

If you actually happen to borrow the book you could thank her later for the recommendation and tell her how you enjoyed the read.

Maybe spirits or rituals for self-expression or articulation in general could help you out in such situations.

1 Like

Interesting, do you have any experience with Beelzebub for this matter?

Beelzebub is the Father of witches and Father of the Sabbath it’s all about Sex Magick and dark workings, a LHP witch who respects himself or herself knows Him!

Vibarlal dendas tnasod Beelzebub!
Atah Gibor Leohlam Azrat!

2 Likes

There is an old potion that has helped many young men gather the courage of the gods to swoon women; Bourbon. Neat. Preferably high proof. Cheers to Dionysus and Eros (or whatever appropriate demon, lord of hell, etc…)

Welcome @Hathen It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I would petition Ronove for help with personal charisma, this will help if you decide to go gung ho with seduction magick and will grease the wheels, so to speak.

There’s also a pentacle of Solomon you can carry for increased magnetism.

Can you share this?

It’s the first pentacle of Mercury!