I have 0 interaction with women in college

Okay it’s been 2 weeks since I have come to college and life has been great thanks to the entities, I’m a very shy person until I know someone properly but I have made some really great friends already(through spells from this forum). My only problem now is that I don’t really talk to any girl in my college and there aren’t any girls in the classes that I go to and I really can’t bring myself to cold approach anyone. Which entity can help me out with this?
Any reply is appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

Dantalion. You can ask him to help and encourage you to be more confident.

When you feel more confident, then you can proceed to workings/petitions to be seen or be more noticeable, and afterwards you can work on an aura of attraction (more romance-oriented, specifically).

2 Likes

Go to parties if someone even your guy buds invite you. May not be the best place to meet someone to go steady with or marry but there’s bound to be chicks at parties.

Add: just don’t get fall down drunk or too stoned at the party cuz THAT will turn the chicks off really really fast. Nothing wrecks a hookup like puking on her shoes :stuck_out_tongue:

Othwise… (serious here) what @anon6645274 said is a good suggestion. You can always petition even if you can’t see spirits yet to chat with them.

3 Likes

I was the same way actually. A fraternity helped change that after a job paying for room and board plus average wage for the work got me laid like no tomorrow. Keep your eyes and ears open, et a feel for which you vibe with, pledge and have fun!!

1 Like

May I ask how old are you? I was extremely shy when I was younger, but I gained power from the age of 25-30. It happens a lot to introverts :wink:.

Sallos, Sitri, Berith. Angels, #2 Shem angel, forget the name offhand. Jupiter and Venus. Haniel and Tazadkiel.

3 Likes

if you get abs at 200-220lbs they will come alone trust me😁

1 Like

Glamour magick or any attraction spell to draw the women to you, and I would also work on boosting self-confidence so you aren’t so shy when they do come to you.

3 Likes
2 Likes

i think there is a thread in here “become extravagant playboy” or something alike try to search for it though there is one thing, i was working on the book rites of lucifer by asenath mason in 2019 and after reaching at the end (all the path working with lucifer etc) i became really flirt and i am not like that naturally. the good thing was, whomever i was flirting with loved it.

So i will suggest apart from the thread i mentioned work with lucifer and Namah. Just call him and tell what you want, he will direct you to sources, have you experience things that will make that shyness go away.

With namah its the same, call her and tell her she will train you herself. Namaha makes man bold in other way its more of becoming an alpha male but tell her what you want and she will help.

Another guy is Asmodeus, well this one make you to be more hardcore. If you want to bent someone and control her according your will Asmodeus is the guy. Though women of today loves to be independent etc but the way asmodeus is going to make it no matter how hardcore she is, she is going to be more softer than a biscuit.

Anyway goodluck.

4 Likes

Go outside tonight while the moon is still waxing and say a spell I mace up off the top of my head last night: Today is Wednesday, try to do it in the hour of Venus or Luna.

A spell said to the Moon last night, on the day of Mars:
“By the light of the moon
Make women toward me swoon,
Help me get laid this week
So that I may be made mighty and not weak.”

Put all your emotions and desire into it, get really horny, go outside and speak to the moon tonight with that. If you wish, a pink or red candle could be used with the spell, like a birthday candle.

2 Likes

He wants help becoming confident and comfortable enough to approach women. He also wants to have more women around him in his daily life (which magick is not even necessary for), not all for romantic purposes, but just normal, daily interaction.

Aaaaand he’s being told about getting prostitutes and “wife-slaves,” and suggested spirits to get laid.

It’s not even what OP asked.

Unbelievable.

13 Likes

I agree, that was a bit off topic, maybe he needs something more lighter like glamour magick and venus influence to become confident and atrack girls :thinking:

9 Likes

Did you ask a Make-up Artist if you need improoving, a Hair-Dressur or Look &Image Stylist? How about ironing clothes and wash the Sneakers if possible. Anyways try Astaroth and Paymon for aid and Glamour Magick. For strong sex-appeal Satan and Beelzebub.

2 Likes

I’m 20 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I usually to stick to simpler methods like path workings and sigil gazing but if the ingredients are easily available to me I’ll be more than happy to make it.

2 Likes

already working on it :v:

2 Likes

I actually used the become a playboy spell before coming to college and I think it has helped me with making friends but not girl friends but I ain’t complaining, it is a very good spell.

4 Likes

Definitely gonna Ask Sargatanas to help, thanks for the suggestion!

3 Likes

Some of comments have nothing to do with OP’s question…? Sorry if I’m wrong though.
@Mulberry @DarkestKnight

4 Likes