I had a crazy experience with Satan

Meh, do what you need to get what you want IMO! :wink:

A refusal to bow if it will work is just another form of mastery, that principle becomes your God and tells you through self-induced and self-accepted limitations, what you can and cannot achieveā€¦ JMO.

Since bowing can be either subservient and/or respectful, I feel it overall depends on what you think Satan is asking of you. An acknowledgment as a peer, bowing as a student, or as a slave? If you feel its subservient and that bothers you much, donā€™t bow. However, maybe its a test? It can be hard to raise yourself up, if you are on your knees, but only if you stay on your knees and/or canā€™t get back up. Maybe Satan does want subservience, but for how long? When you get what you need, learn what you can from him, will he allow you to stand back up? I would think so, since to me he represents the essence of freedom and rebellion. So should one hold on to pride and miss out on some possibly fantastic and extremely powerful magick? Is it worth it to kneel, even for a short time? What is more important? Hmmm, 1001 ways to look at this. I do believe smoke is existing from my ears now lol.

Well I feel like our worth is intrinsic and pretty separate to bowing. Itā€™s just an action. If you were to bow to an entity, that wouldnā€™t decrease your worth or whatever amount of god-ness youā€™ve managed to attain. Maybe it would lesson your value in the eye of the creature youā€™re bowing to, I donā€™t know, maybe.

Worst case scenario, that I can imagine. The act of bowing implies surrender soā€¦ maybe it is like permission to give creatures a certain amount of power over you? If youā€™re a newbie weakling maybe that creature would have more influence in your life cause youā€™re displaying a form of surrender to it? This is the worst result of bowing I can think of.

In my case I find it erotic haha :smiling_imp: I donā€™t feel that it diminishes my own value at all, and ultimately, I still only do it cause I want to. I enjoy it, and still manage to maintain my pride while doing it.

2 Likes