I got a rune as a tattoo

Hi!
I just got my first tattoo which is a Norse rune. Is there a ritual to help me activate it?

1 Like

You can just pour your energy and intention into it. But really, when it comes to runes I haven’t ever “activated” them like you would a sigil. They are their own beings and are active in their own in a way with their own energy. Because you’ve tattooed it onto you, it’s a part of you and should already be active.

If you don’t mind me asking, which rune did you get a tattoo of?

1 Like

Thank you for responding and I don’t mind. I did Fehu and I plan on making some more too and I would like to ask you if you know any for protection from magical attacks and one for road opening

1 Like

Oh! Fehu is a rune close to my heart. I’ve often considered getting a tattoo of this rune myself as I’m constantly drawing it on my wrist anyways. For your other question check out Algiz and Tiwaz.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your help. I plan on making an infinity symbol as well to pay my tribute to Mammon too. I have a feeling that he got offended for getting Fehu tattooed

1 Like

I’m sure a tribute like that would mean a lot to him. If you’re worried you’ve offended him best bet is to contact him and talk about it.

1 Like

I plan on doing it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great! Wishing you the best with it!

1 Like