I got a new Tarot deck

I’m telling you, that Quest is the business.

you seen the revelations tarot? that’s the one I use, after all, why have 78 cards when you can have 156 lol.

Fuck that! I’ve got enough stuff to remember with 78 cards, 24 Runes, Bones, Nuts and Shells and dice thrown in for good measure.

well it is 78 cards but each card has an upright and reversed picture, fucking awesome shit.

[url=http://www.zachwong.com/tarot/]http://www.zachwong.com/tarot/[/url]

Happy squirrel, that is awesome.

I needed some guidance about a magical matter and got TWF to do a reading for me.

First of all, he’s quick to respond and do the reading which is very nice for a client. You feel that TWF wants to satisfy his clients the best he can.

Then the reading which was very accurate about the past and present moments and gave very good insights about the future.

Besides, he explains to you very clearly the arcana and the spread, this is very valuable.

I can’t stress enough how competent and serious TWF is for everyone who is seeking for help and guidance in his life.

Thanks again TWF !

I had a client as me to read for him to find his patron/matron spirit for him. Since there is no Belphagor or Astaroth cards in the tarot I decided to try he quest decks alphabet or ouija function to see of I could determine a name.

I immediately got the letters B U N and B N E, the name Bune immediately came to mind but both times I attempted to confirm this I got definite No cards indicating this demon did not wish to work with this person in that capacity.

I then changed the nature of the question from which spirit wishes to work with this person and it spelled out M P S T O L which seemed similar to Mepsitahl which is known as a rather friendly and helpful spirit. I ran through the deck to confirm and was indicated to contineu looking for a yes/no and then got a definite yes. I ran through one more time and got the exact same two confirmation cards.

I thought this was really neat and thought I’d share.

I love it when they turn out like that. Or when pulling a 3 card spread and pull the same 3 trumps each time, etc. There are some weird things that happen with attuned decks.

So true, I did a reading for a client recently in which he asked the same question as last time and got 2 out of 3 of the same cards in the same positions.

I played with this alphabet function when Infirst for the deck and was not really impressed but after actually READING the companion book and learning the proper way to shuffle for this kind of reading it worked eerily well.