I give up on magick

Eh. That is almost a year. That is time. No one here really has the right to laugh at him because they all remember a time where they were in the same position. Not sorry for that. Whoops.

@boneless, what have you been trying to manifest? Have you been meditating, if so, what on? Have you contacted any deities or spirits? If so, who and why? Did you give offerings? If so, what? Have you studied the mechanics of spellcraft? Have you studied any traditions? If so, which ones? What is the situation you are trying to fix. Have you been thinking, clinging to or talking about your ritual before it manifests? Tell me everything.

6 Likes

the more you do meditation and chakra working the stronger are your spells, everywhere i read that it is required to do magick, some people have natural born gifts but for me it works since meditation

Yes 10 months may seem like a long time however that is not a lot of time in reality. I have been working with magic for most of my life and let me tell you something about it. Magic is just like faith. If you do not put all your heart into it and truly believe then it cannot manifest itself in you. Just as if you were to worship god you must be willing to worship magic in the same sense or even Lucifer. He controls all magic flow and his legions and his Goetia they control all other aspects of magic. If you truly want magic bad enough you have to be willing to make a choice and follow through with it 100% otherwise it will not work. Meditation does help a little bit however I personally have found that if you can truly open your mind up to the other forces in the universe you might just be able to connect where other options have failed. You need to allow yourself to let things in and sometimes trying to hard doesn’t always work. Who knows you might be surprised to find out that you might have been blocking the flow of energies all along because your trying to hard. Relax and let the energies flow and have some faith. We as human beings rely on instant gratification too much so that is another factor in the equation.

2 Likes

Just because you read it everywhere doesn’t mean it’s required, it means the idea was spread so much it became a norm. I have been doing this for over 17+ years and not once did I need to meditate to achieve my goals. As for chakra work I don’t believe simply meditated fixes those given the idea of ‘chakra work’ talks about working on mundane aspects of your life and your emotions.

2 Likes

What is it that you tried to accomplish that you didn’t accomplish?

If you were trying to win the lottery, become a millionaire fast or even force someone to love/worship you, maybe that was why.

Well if you’re not comfortable in sharing here you could PM np.

1 Like

Only ten months?

This was me five years ago:

I Am Done General Discussion

That’s it. I give up. I’ve been practicing magick on and off for over ten years and I have never been successful. I have never received any form of guidance from any sort of entity (though I have asked for it). I’m of the same mindset of the fool. If it brings no results, why do it? Looking back I can maybe point to 3 instances of coincidence that “could have” been the result of my rituals. 3 results in ten years. Statistically, that is even less than chance. I’m seriously considering I have

LOL!

Hey dont give up. I had two spells manifest later than I expected.
First one I saw the result after 4 months and second one after 10 months keep trying or take a break and come back to it.

1 Like

I realize how frustrating this must be for you. But I can tell from your tone that maybe you’ve repeated the magick over and over for the same outcomes without truly letting go and waiting for an outcome? I’m a newbie myself but I hear it’s only once you’ve let go and put faith in the process things will start to work. And if it doesn’t work, tell yourself it wasn’t meant to be and work on getting other little victories :slight_smile:

@Lady_Eva what’s the point to this? It’s just a bunch of rude people beating a dead horse.
Edit: some rude people.

3 Likes

You have to alter your consciouness, unconsciousness and self during your training. The thing you need to understand is that our minds have been epistemologically and phenomenologically wired to reject this kind of thinking (by such intellectuals as Adorno, Satre, Russel etc.) before we even start thinking about it.

I can recommend a grimoire that eases you into this from a more “physical” basis so as not to force a complete rejection in the modern mind (if you are serious). You can also begin reading and studying the primary Greek philosophers and Tragedians (Plato, Aristotle, Heraclitus, Aeschylus, Sophocles and Euripides) as a primer for Being and Time by Martin Heidegger. But I doubt you want to spend at least 3 years doing this.

If you are however taking the latter route you might also want to envelop yourself in quantum physics. I recommend In Search of Schrodinger’s Cat by John Gribbin as a starting point.

2 Likes

For those who are new coming to this thread, ignore the “experienced” people telling you 10 months is too short of a time to see results. Don’t let their limits define yours.

The most sensible and practical to start magick is to explore the different ideas of reality before you dive into the witchy woo woo. If not, it’s all going to sound fantsy. You can do this by reading up on philosophy or quantum physics like @anon96217651 suggested. This will help you challenge or expand your current ideas of what reality is and it makes all the difference. It will make you realise things are not as “fixed” as they seem.

Acting on the same concept of reality and expecting different results is stupid. Whatever you perceive as true will give likewise results because you are the operant power. You could let out a big fart and have that to be the means of manifesting your desired change. The sigils and rituals don’t do shit themselves. If you depend on them for results, you are simply shutting away that power. If someone tells you otherwise, turn the other way because they don’t know what they are talking about.

9 Likes

That is exactly what I did and what was necessary. I’m happy to say I’m back on track and having some successes in my magick. Appreciate the advice.

-Justin

Don’t give up, don’t get me wrong I was having a hard time. Yet, since I started this thread back in May, I am happy to say I am having some successes in my magick. I hadn’t truly given up, or should I say the entities that I have called on and welcomed into my life have made it clear that once the door is opened it can’t be closed and there not going to let me walk away. Nor would I want them to let me walk away.

Best of luck,
Justin

6 Likes

Happy to hear shit is turning around. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Step Inside a Real Haunted House - YouTube practice magic here. You will definitely get some results. Just go to a place thats haunted. Or watch that old show mtv fear its on you tube. They went to some of the most haunted places. Thats kind of place you gotta go if you want some real action from spirit world and you have to have it right now. One girl got possessed from doing that show and they canceled the show. It was to dangerous especially for people with know knowledge of dealing with spirit world.

2 Likes

I think its better when you stop looooser.

Looser?

Sorry schizo

You mean you are?

1 Like

Perhaps

1 Like