I fucking hate myself

All this Magick and I can’t help the ones closest to me. FUUUUUUCK. I feel like I want to die. But I’m not going to just let that happen. I hate myself so FUCKING MUCH. I hurt my best friend and I want to make it up but I can’t. Fuck me

9 Likes

Your not alone- I don’t know your situation but I feel the same way with regards to my own children and the stupid ass decsions they’re making- not taking teenage delinquency- I mean SERIOUS paths of self destruction. Wouldn’t know where to start to from an esoteric approach- but I feel you nonetheless.

2 Likes

Thank you.

Best friend still talk to you?

Not really

Yeah I feel you :anguished: 4 years spent trying to get this person to talk to me via mundane means. I feel like I have a shot finally with what I am doing here

1 Like

You must make yourself the best you possible. I find the best way to use magic is on ourselves. If your friend is your friend they will remain so.

2 Likes

I’m in a similar position in life with relationships myself. Things will work out as they need to

Well, if you hate yourself, there are many options available to you…

…the one that’s trending now is the Tide Pod Challenge.

5 Likes

You’re horrible :joy:

2 Likes

I know.

2 Likes

Wtf. Man that. Was. I would prefer if you didn’t say anything like that again. Please leave this thread. I’m in a place where I am considering killing myself

3 Likes

The fact that you are freaking about about how I said it proves that you aren’t ready to do it.

What I mean is that my somewhat-toxic comment made in jest struck the right chord in you to draw a reaction that proves you still have things you consider worth living for, which is good. I’m an abrasive ass, but I know people and how they work.

You have too much to live for, and your reaction proves it. Ergo, you will make it through the struggles you are dealing with.

4 Likes

Enough. I am not against joking around but there are things that shouldn’t be joked about.

@Anziel_Merkaba you probably shouldn’t say that, especially if you’re trying to make friends
@dagar you can’t help everyone. We have our flaws

6 Likes

Fight, fight for what you have. Find sovereignty. Find yourself.

4 Likes

The sun will shine again no worries what happens after a rainy day?
You get a sunny day.

3 Likes

All of life is made of crests and crashes, like waves on the ocean. Sometimes you can affect the tide and sometimes you can’t, but you can almost always be sure that even if the crashes are beating you down right now, a crest will eventually come and lift you back up again. No bad situation is endless or unchangeable.

Self-loathing is unfortunately very common in the world, and it really shouldn’t be. If you pay attention and watch…you’ll realize that you’re doing just as good a job of existing as most of the human population. Very few, if any of us are immune to self-doubt, self-blame, or set-backs.

1 Like

St. Pope John XXIII, “Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what it is still possible for you to do.”

8 Likes

Why? Don’t hate yourself. You can’t help because sometimes it’s not your place. Everyone is on their own path… and that’s okay. Things happen people make mistakes. It’s going to be okay don’t worry.

1 Like

Right first up: if you (or anyone else reading this thread) are having thoughts of hurting yourself, it’s important that you discuss them with someone who is qualified to help, such as a crisis helpline in your country. Please visit this link to find the appropriate number:

If you feel that you may be an immediate danger to yourself, please call your local emergency number or go to your local hospital emergency room right away. If you are unsure of the right number to call, please visit this link and call the number next to the country where you are located:

If that seems too much to handle, consider joining this group that offers non-judgmental peer-support if you think it will be supportive:

http://www.reddit.com/r/SuicideWatch/

This might also help, if you can’t talk to anyone right now, no matter how supportive:

If you are not sure what to do and all of that’s too heavy, try looking for a meetup group in your area, or any social thing to take you out of the house and meet some new people.

WE care about you and offline connections and people to talk to also matter. :heart:

4 Likes