I found a homophobic individual on TikTok that I'd like to practice baneful magick on. I'd like to do so with Apep. Any advice?

I’d say work with Bune and use his sigil.

Work with him as in long term?

Yes! I’m well aware that its very possible the individual could have been doing it for clout. To be quite honest that’s exactly what I thought but pretending to be homophobic for views is disgusting. I decided to use them as a guinea pig. My motives were more experimental then personal though.

Funny. I see this post and i am like “havent opened tiktok for a while” and this is the first post I am seeing.
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSGwg3Xw/
Could be random, could be synchronicity. Do as you will :man_shrugging:

1 Like

VK is so awesome!

I used Apophis! I am an initiate of his.

1 Like

I mean, it would be respectful to do so. Although I’ll admit I’ve asked him for things and I haven’t given him the proper attention he deserves, however, if I can scrape together enough money I’ll eventually give him a permanent place on my altar.

2 Likes

:+1:

Fuck psion guild…
Also… @itssebastienc why do you care if some random on tiktok is homophobic?

2 Likes

The information is still viable but yes I was part of the forum some years ago when there was that absurd psion types thing.

1 Like

I was back in 2010 or so. The admin and miss were such shit heads to me. They literally went after me and locked me out of my own chat when i was studing and running classes

2 Likes

The admin does spirit keeping but it was pretty bad for me when testing it :joy:

2 Likes

Before you do anything, you may want to shield yourself first. You never know if the person you’re hexing will retaliate in a similar manner.

4 Likes

Heya, OP! I’m curious what the cards on the left and right corner are…? The taken picture’s a bit blurry, and while I’m getting a bit of thoughts/feelings from your spread, I want to be sure first of all the cards you’ve pulled before sharing anything

Has this interpretation been confirmed for you now? Or would you like another take on your spread? Feel free to take or reject it though depending on how you truly think/feel about the cards you’ve drawn about this situation. :slight_smile:

Well it was both personal and an experiment. I have trauma from homophobic black men and the man who was a homophobic black man. My trauma with them is so bad I usually won’t speak to a black man unless he’s gay , a family member or I absolutely have to. I refuse to discuss homosexuality with them and I don’t laugh at their jokes , even if they are mere jokes. So this curse was driven by both emotional trauma and experimentation.

Sure go ahead! It’s a reversed magician, 3 of cups , Ace of wands and VII of pentacles. I believe it has been confirmed. When i completed my curse he congratulated me and said great miracles were coming.

1 Like

I already shielded. Also Apophis promised protection and that he’d fight anything that comes after me.

1 Like

While that is all well and good, the reality is you shouldn’t have to rely on another’s power, the point of self-deification isn’t becoming dependent on any exterior force. Don’t mistake borrowed power for your own either. Try to do as much for yourself as possible.

Also, nobody can tell you whether it’s worth it or not, your morality is not subject to their interpretation thereof.

3 Likes

I can relate to this as my dad is a homophobic black man and me his gay son, but I can understand the need to experiment, but I would not curse from a place of trauma as that can have issues on you as well.

Though Apophis is a chill guy, you can’t keep relying on external forces, your energy body doesn’t develop that way.

3 Likes

It’s a shame because not all black men are homophobic. I hope you’re able to work through the trauma so you can open your eyes to that fact. I’m sorry that trauma has happened to you. I spent many nights holding one of my friends while he cried because of the trauma he dealt with and tried to process and he basically said the same thing. So I get it.

…but again, and this is with all races, and is the last time I’ll say this cuz I don’t want to delve into the arena of politics, don’t let one or two or even a few bad apples spoil the bunch. Lots of good people out there, don’t let the assholes ruin it.

6 Likes