I found a homophobic individual on TikTok that I'd like to practice baneful magick on. I'd like to do so with Apep. Any advice?

I think he said “Yes! i shall help you manipulate any aspect of his life you desire to cause his massive heartbreak and suffering. This will be a great opportunity for growth potential in your magickal workings. We just have to make the effects last long term.”

Personally, I wouldn’t waste the energy on a random person on TikTok, but you do whatever you want, doesn’t really affect me. Also might I ask why Apep specifically? Why not use your own power to attack them?

4 Likes

If you insist on cursing a random person because they may or may not be a homophobe, that’s your business, and I’m not here to persuade you not to do it…

…but it’s social media for crying out loud. Most of the people on those types of sites say and do things for shock factor, gaining a following, likes, popularity, notoriety etc.

Just making sure you’re aware of that before you spend your time and energy cursing someone because of their beliefs, or what’s perceived to be their beliefs. They may or may not be real, because it’s social media and it’s hard to determine what’s genuine and what’s for show.

Again, not trying to deter you. I understand the reasons.

11 Likes

Yeah he might not even know if it works since it’s a random person on TikTok and if it backfires it won’t be worth the trouble. Not to mention, you have to put a lot of hate into a curse for it to be effective. The question is, does he hate this person enough to cast the curse effectively? Does he truly want this person dead or their life completely destroyed? These are the prime questions since he has to truly feel these feelings for the curse to even work. With that said, if he is going to call on a deity Lilith is very good at curses but if it backfires he’s fucked.

Very true, conviction is a very key point in baneful workings. You have to be 100% certain that the person you are cursing deserves it, otherwise the doubt will prevent the curse from working. I’d find it hard to put a curse on someone who I hardly know, even if they are homophobic. Maybe on the weekends they work at a charity or something. You just never know.

1 Like

I’m an initiate of him and he’s been trying to get my attention all day. That’s why. Also @Little_Lucifer I channeled Apep’s energy through my hands. He said I succeeded and not to stress about it anymore. I set up a shield before doing so and asked for his protection. I didn’t hate the person but I was very disgusted with their behavior. I used Apep because I wasn’t aware I could use my own energy. I did this as an experiment and by doing this I’ve found one effective way to work with him on daily basis .

An easy way to curse someone without the risk of backfire is to just learn vampirism so you can drain their life energy from long distances. However, I will say that in order to learn vampirism powerful enough to drain someone’s life force from half way across the country or the world (since you’re doing this through the internet) is very difficult. It’s not something I’ve personally tried but I’m sure if you practiced vampirism enough you could eventually master it to the point that you could simply steal someone’s life force with nothing more than their image. Not to mention, by the time you learn the skill to that degree you’ll know for sure if you still want to curse this person or not since revenge is a dish best served cold.

1 Like

Correct! I intend on buying Sekhem Apep; a book. I first have to figure out how to get customers to my business. By doing that I’ll be making lots of money and won’t have to keep wishing for the things I want. I’m 18 and living with my grandparents btw and am jobless so if you’re wondering why I don’t have money that’s the reason why. Don’t see me as lazy and or undisciplined.

I’m broke too. I understand times are hard right now.

Do you know of any sigil that can attract customers to a business>

1 Like

I’d say work with Bune and use his sigil.

Work with him as in long term?

Yes! I’m well aware that its very possible the individual could have been doing it for clout. To be quite honest that’s exactly what I thought but pretending to be homophobic for views is disgusting. I decided to use them as a guinea pig. My motives were more experimental then personal though.

Funny. I see this post and i am like “havent opened tiktok for a while” and this is the first post I am seeing.
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSGwg3Xw/
Could be random, could be synchronicity. Do as you will :man_shrugging:

1 Like

VK is so awesome!

I used Apophis! I am an initiate of his.

1 Like

I mean, it would be respectful to do so. Although I’ll admit I’ve asked him for things and I haven’t given him the proper attention he deserves, however, if I can scrape together enough money I’ll eventually give him a permanent place on my altar.

2 Likes

:+1:

Fuck psion guild…
Also… @itssebastienc why do you care if some random on tiktok is homophobic?

2 Likes

The information is still viable but yes I was part of the forum some years ago when there was that absurd psion types thing.

1 Like