I Finished Binding the 72 of the Ars Goetia!

Realistically, the only reason why I’m able to bind them like this is because of all the theurgy I’ve done to gain power and influence, on top of all the careful planning and prep work.

As far as Theurgy, I’ve done permanent invocations of the Void, the Seven Classical Planetary forces, and the five elements. I also was doing a modified version of the headless rite as a daily practice for a short period. On top of that, I prepped my tools for this working carefully and planned out how I’d be doing each evocation/binding.

It took a lot to get to this point where I can bind them as I am. Think high-level hermetic-kabbalist levels of self-development to even be able to do this.

The most difficult part is wrapping your head around the fact that the Goetics (and literally everything else actually) are both outside of the self, and a part of the self.

3 Likes

Earlier in this thread, someone mentioned that something might happen when I get to the 32nd evocation (Asmoday will be the 32nd evocation).

I’ve been feeling like a pressure is building, a river of energies have been inside of or flowing into my heart chakra area, as well as a feeling that something is going to happen soon.

I’m a bit concerned what might come in the near future. Not sure if it will be a good thing or a bad thing that might occur soon.

4 Likes

Just called up Astaroth/Astarte.

Speaking with her was interesting. She fully acknowledged that she was Astarte, even when I called her with the name Astaroth. She also semi-suggested I put Astarte on her page in the book too next to her other name. She was gentle when filling the ring with her power, my hand and arm barely clenched up at all, even though I could still feel the density of the power.

Here’s the ring.

3 Likes

I slept pretty well last night, not sure is Astaroth’s energies had anything to do with it, but I think they might.

And I’ll be calling up Forneus tonight.

3 Likes

It still looks as if it’s constricting, and the white bit inside the crescent has brightened up a lot! Definite power in there, keep it up.

2 Likes

So it’s not blinding you anymore?

2 Likes

No, but I’ve been going through some changes lately. Growing. Strengthening.
Also, i figure the energies are settling in. Aclimating to the space i guess.

1 Like

Seems about right. Also, nice work trying to improve yourself. I can already feel the difference.

2 Likes

In any case, tonight I will be calling up Forneus, and tomorrow will be my day of rest.

2 Likes

The difference in yourself or me? If me, that’s wild. If you, that’s great!

You seem more focused, if that makes sense.

2 Likes

Thank you, I was emotionally working on a baneful spell and struck a bargain with Nergal for assistance. Trying to get my body right to accept the gifts that resulted. I guess it was a little muddled. Baneful as well as helpful for me, if that makes sense.

1 Like

He’s not wrong. I bookmarked this so i can pitch in.

There comes a point of no bullshittery that you lose the ability to sugarcoat things and then you become demonized as “edgy” simply for empowering yourself enough for telling people what they asked for. I salute you.

1 Like

Just finished the evocation of Forneus.

Went smoothly, nothing really of note happened, just another evocation and binding.

The ring again.

5 Likes

Real bright glow now.

2 Likes

Yeah.

The evocation today wasn’t remarkable in any way. It was smooth, there was nothing even remotely noteworthy about it. No surges of energy making my arm seize up or anything, just call up, bind, dismiss.

Arguably, the only thing truly remarkable about it was how unremarkable it was.

I could feel the power, but it was very tame.

3 Likes

Perhaps more a balancing aspect then.

2 Likes

There was still power, just a controlled power instead of raw unfocused force.

3 Likes

Tonight I will be calling up Foras.

3 Likes

Just finished my evocation of Foras.

Went pretty smoothly, no real issues. Just another evocation and binding.

Here’s the ring.

4 Likes