I finally learned my lesson with King Beleth

Three years ago I planned to start working with the nine Demonic kings. I had already started working with Beleth and channeled the message of

“To Become the Prince-emperor, The Transition must be severe”

I ended the pathworking in order to retreat using meditation as my only spiritual practice amongst other arts of restriction (Fasting, Semen Retention)
Although I didn’t need three years to attain what I did, you actually need a lot less dedicated time to attain something impossible to your karma.

Like many notions say, the attainment of enlightenment is karma oriented meaning you are born with a specific purpose and have to pass through specific lessons for you to be freed. I do not agree with those notions but I know that this notion holds weight. It holds weight because what you are, you attract in so doing as you meditate and attain different levels of bliss then you attract the source of bliss and silence to you, so you become one with the source. Prayer and rituals don’t help, you must be to be liberated.

So to awnser the question of “you don’t need three years” Buddha already did this, you only need 50 days of absolute focus, calmness, meditation all the time.
Now beyond all yada yada of fancy spiritual stuff, real efficient meditation rewires the brain so nirvana may not be all that spiritual afterall.

Anyways, back to main topic…

The phrase that King Beleth told me, means the assumption and the recognition of your own power amongst them meaning you are equals to them. You are not friends with them, outer darkness is a wild place with lots of lions roaming around so you must be a strong lion yourself.

Desolation in Outer darkness

Admittedly, in the past few days my state of mind was fluctuating between possibilities and why not, yesterday I reached the climax of this.
It was the time for my nighttime meditation, I decided to not do my japa meditation but instead do the Stargate breathing meditation which I will share on another time.

As I meditated and observed the tunnel of darkness converging before me , I entered deep states of calmness. I entered the eye of the storm, there I experienced desolation in outer darkness. The feeling was familiar with my works with the qlippoth and I am big believer that you dont need to work with the qlippoth to experience and pass through the qlippoth.

There, in the center of the storm I realized the black diamond of divinity. I came into knowing the black diamond as the Divine particle which I am a hopeless disciple of manifesting. In that whirlwind of chaos, I was the black diamond in so doing I attained a deep level of inertness.

In real practical terms, my mind was cleared from darkness so I got peace and a new sense of purpose. My dragon’s eye was pulsating with power and my bindu chakra solidifying, I felt I could tap into different siddhis at will. for my chaotic divinity within me invaded the lie, this bornless sperm entered my body, giving the possibility of birth to a living god.

This happened in the present, between yesterday and tomorrow so it was midnight and I had entered a new day, Rejunivated with a new purpose. King Beleth spoke:
Our work is far from over. The realization of your Divinity amongst the darkness is only the start. You are the black diamond.

I finally learned what is to continuously become and evolve. If the hellish fires of the underworld are real, then it must feel real good for the demonic kings.

I am blessed and grateful to be part of this existence, to be present here and I am beyond grateful for King Beleth. My three duties were fulfilled that day.

Verily.

5 Likes