I feel.sad . Karma?

I used to ignore karma but it kind of hit me pretty well. Over a year I am giving tarot reading for a living and pay my debts. I live in a muslim country and we are not welcomed here so much, gaining money reading a tarot is not legal, but we have too many instagram pages and most of them do not know how to read proper tarot, and we also have tiktok accounts here people sharing false informations and rituals all the time. I am working on tarot symbolism and astrology since I.am 18, when I see those people giving misinformation I feel.sad and angry, anyway I was wondering giving wrong tarot readings or rituals could effect one’s karma? Do they have any price for that? I.mean I saw someone sharing death ritual on tiktok after all, are theu gonna give the price of misleading people? What is your opinion?

Ok this is my opinion, not fact … I don’t actually know

My opinion is that in one lifetime you can simply not believe in karma and not experience it in the sense of negative things happening to you for doing negative things

Cause and effect will happen regardless but that’s not what I think you mean by karma

There are people who are really crappy and die being celebrated- think Saville. It was after his death that he became a horrible figure in everyone’s understanding, before he died he was thought of in general as a great person and probably very much enjoyed in this lifetime his experience of being celebrated. He didn’t in this lifetime experience a punishment like prison. He wasn’t even around to experience becoming a hated figure for molesting kids

So I believe it’s possible that in one lifetime someone doesn’t “pay” for causing others harm

On the other hand a lot of the spiritual wisdom teaches things like we are all one, what you do to others you do to yourself etc

And I can only really reconcile that with a thought that they pay off that karma in future lives by experiencing negative things happening to them

On another hand good and evil in itself may not exist and only does because we see things in duality and experience things as good or bad

And I also think you can transmute karma… if experiencing something bad is to help you understand what someone else felt when you did it to them, I guess you could also simply learn the lesson before or to escape the negative experience in another lifetime

All purely my current opinions, I’m not telling you I’m right - I might not be!

1 Like

Not unless they’re doing it intentionally

1 Like