I feel like something is going to happen today

I don’t know what, maybe Rapture, maybe Aliens.
It’s just a gut feeling. It’s so weird, i almost don’t want to go anywhere.

1 Like

I’ve been having those feelings a lot recently. Not sure what it is either.

2 Likes

Been having a bad feeling about frebruary 27th. Started in october

2 Likes

Same here! Asked Lilith.She said it will but not just yet. Now I’m pretty sure not just yet, means something very different to her, than to me.

Got hooked on economics in the second half of the 1970s and then moved on to Austrian School political economy in the early 1980s. What is happening and gathering pace economically is planned and political. An economic collapse and currency crash is really close. When the crash and burn occurs I’ll have a lot of work to do and limited time – less than a year. But I’m prepared, ready and waiting ‘to seek the glory of My Goddesses and Gods, that I will one day walk with Satan, in His world, with His Bride. And that I will become greater than the mortal I am leaving behind – the mortal which must die that a God will be born!’

OUA

3 Likes

Something did happen today… Its called “The Economic Scare…” While people were hiding and spazzing I treated myself… This picture is economics at its finest…Prime Rib Brunch Buffet finished off with Sweet Peaches and Creme… With candied walnuts and cinamon Crepes. The lesson, whether things arent really gonna go down or if things might go down… … … Live a little…

7 Likes

Eric: could be the day you meet someone with DID (dissociative identity disorder).

Who diagnosed you?

I read this earlier knowing it would be significant, then later today alot of quantum tunnels for me converged today, a shit ton of synchroharmony happened for me today leaving me feeling hella powerful.

Dr. Ennis

What made them diagnose you? You mention this a lot, so maybe you’re looking for someone to talk to about it. @Weare

Where did you get this date?

Dr. Ennis is one of his wanna be alternative personalities. He probably saw Split and decided he wanted to be special. Some people think that disorder can be advantageous or even an evolutionary trait, like some people think about autism. I believe that you can use autistic qualities, ADHD traits, schizophrenic tendencies, and multiple personalities to great advantage over “normies”, but this guy wants to be something he’s not which is why he’s blurting so much about it.

4 Likes

I dont think youre qualified to say he doesnt unless you have a PhD in Psychology. Legitimate diagnosis do happen. One of my own parents being such a case and quite extreme.

1 Like

It better not be 27th…I get mah tax return that day, dammit. lol

5 Likes

I have finely tuned psychic senses and highly advanced pattern recognition, much better than a PhD.

1 Like

@anon496642 Eric:we found someone to talk with thanks for your concern.

Huh, I just woke up a few minutes ago and saw that my friend had texted me saying that she had a bad feeling all day yesterday but she doesn’t know why

This reminds me of the post from Eva warning a white man that someone was trying to kill him.

I wonder if that chap is still alive.

Thing is it would be better to have more detail. I go through many states of being throughout the day esp on purpose. So it could be anything.

1 Like

Youre all just sensing my period cramps today.

7 Likes