I feel like Belial is making me quit smoking -- Is that a thing?

Seriously - the craving has gone way down for about 2 - 3 weeks I have withdrawal feelings without the urge to smoke
Drinking isn’t a thing – like I’m not wanting the 2nd and 3rd drink - I’m generally not wanting my anxiety fixes

I’m really surprised, this wasn’t something I asked for and I don’t feel it=s say been DEMANDED of me but the craving is TAKEN from me

1 Like

See @Lamb-of-Hell-666 post about Belial hating addiction.

1 Like

“about how if I truly followed Lucifer then I would have tried harder to quit on my own and tried to get stronger mentally so my eye would be open properly”
Wild how its different – I made a pact and woke up without the craving – I didn’t even make a pact that had to do with addiction to tobacco

That is something he’d do. As the post above says, he hates addiction and would want you to get rid of it. While he promotes freedom, he draws the line at if something cripples your will (ex. The constant feeling of you HAVE to have another smoke, otherwise you can’t function).

2 Likes

Me too. But since I am rebellious and continue to smoke, I pay him with a terrible headache. My fault.

I also explained in the comment of my post a series of steps that I’ve taken which for faster reference, check out post 37.

I don’t know how to link the comment over.

1 Like

My only “withdrawal” has been that over oxygenated feeling of quitting
@DeaMadre - see- I still smoke too – but** its been one or two – switch to cigars even and smoke 2 all day long - Today I was going to just quit until it hurt – see if I get a real craving – Not the HABIT craving but the “GIVE ME A CIGARETTE!!!” Craving.
Also, I think I’ve been overly TIRED from having the few smokes I have --so a consequence, but I LIKE not smoking – I have to deodorize EVERYTHING now – ugg the SMOKE SMELL!!!

2 Likes

Other nice things. Eat better, keep tidy, take care of myself. Maybe I’m talking to my mom, not to Lord Belial. Lol. However I love it. For me it’s all new, but it’s like finding an old friend. :rofl:

2 Likes

That’s funny!! Me too. I haven’t gone full neat freak – and its really clear to me that what I need is a full blown change – career change, housing change – change change change I just need my legal stuff in the next week and a half to go perfectly-- you know??

Like for realz - court stuff cometh and I don’t want to smoke or eat junk ?? WTF???

So-- Im going to search your profile but I have no idea how to find post 37 :joy:

At the bottom on every post is a little icon that gives you a url you can copy and paste in. Use ‘Open in new tab’ so you can back easily.

Here’s what it looks like pasted in:

1 Like

Thanks. @elvenbird the comment is here.