I feel I don't get it... Power of correspondences

I was speculated on that also. I did the ritual the day before the moon began to waning. I wonder if I done it in the beginning of the full moon that it had a couple of days to manifest my desire.

It can also be that I formulated my affirmations to be to unrealistic.

1 Like

I’m guessing it’s less your spell here and more your request. What exactly are you asking for? How patient have you been?

I’ve seen a fair amount of money spells of all different sorts, and there’s kinda two different types (without worrying about the elemental stuff). You can do a money spell that’s quite open and general, and you can do a money spell for a very specific purpose. I do both of these very regularly. I am almost always doing money magick every single day with the book 7 Occult Money Rituals. Money is usually part of my life every single day, so seems reasonable enough to me.

If you have something specific that you want the money for, then ask for that and remain patient. The closer the amount is to your current financial reality, the faster it will come. If you’re making $3000 per month, it may take you a bit to manifest $10,000, but you can do that if you can be patient. I like to start small with these rituals and work my way up to bigger numbers.

I think it’s also good to just ask for money and leave it at that. Let magick do it’s thing. If you immediately start freaking out and wondering why it’s not working, then of course the spell fails. Chill out and let it seep into your reality.

If you’re doing money magick and demanding that the rituals manifest results in a day or so, you probably won’t have much success. I’ve been doing pretty serious wealth magick for years at this point, and my life has transformed, but I’m not yet satisfied. I’ve manifested countless opportunities, some of which I pursued, others I did not because they would have paid out in chump change.

Magick has brought me money in really dire times, and it has given me extra cash to live a little and enjoy life. This is easy to manifest. If you really want to change your life, though, make some real money, there will be a time when you feel like a chump. You’ll be working on your businesses, reading all these books, taking online classes, grinding and grinding for what seems like little reward while your friends and coworkers are laughing and relaxing or maybe even making more money than you with their part-time side job.

Let me ask you this, though. Has anyone ever gotten rich delivering pizzas or driving ubers? How do you think people do get rich? Oh, there are many ways, more than I could possibly count. But you have to show up. You have to do the work. Do the magick that you want to do, but if I may, I highly recommend that book I mentioned. Show up to the magick and it’ll make you money.

3 Likes

I can say that my written affirmation was “Large amounts of free and easy money are coming to me. This money is coming to me in a very positive and happy way for me.”

2 Likes

I’d change that to be “An abundance of easy money came to me. Money flows through me in happy and positive ways. Money makes me free. I deserve money, and I got what I deserved.” So switch it to past tense basically. I’d also feel gratitude or some other positive emotion as you say this. Just saying affirmations without any magickal or emotional energy can actually cause negative emotions to arise, so this part is important.

4 Likes

Two days is far, far too short for that to manifest, unless you are already very wealthy. Give it time, these things can take a long time to manifest.

But if you wish for a large amount of wealth, then I would say go for Jupiter for better results. Venus can bring wealth but it will likely be more for casual enjoyment and not very long lasting.

It’s not a good habit to disregard a working you’ve performed and then to do a new one suddenly because you think the first had failed even though it’s only been a few days. It is likely that you will recieve money. When that comes to you or when you feel ready, do a new ritual when it is the waxing moon and this time use Jupiter.

2 Likes

Okay so without know the context of the ritual at this moment it appears yo me like your overthinking things.
My advise would be move to your next goal BUT make a record of this rite if your haven’t already to check it after you have consciously released it. In a sense one of the biggest self sabotages i have noticed over the years is people trying to essentially micromanage how rituals manifests which leads to a lust for results and in turn makes disconnecting energetically from goal pretty difficult.

2 Likes