I fear beings of light more than darkness

Fear does that

2 Likes

Yeah, that sounds like a parasite.

3 Likes

I would also suggest a “Black Hole Technique”.

You need a reset with your entire relationship with these things.

So if you want to fix it, I need you to meditate on a black hole. And put yourself in it. And everything around you in it. Every thought. Every feeling. Every fear. Every entity. Every archangel.

Put your body in the blackhole. Your enviornment. Everyone in it. Do this mentally all the time.

Do it for… 3 days. Consistently.

Then start again your relationship with these beings.

1 Like

That is very fair. I have had death angels try to get me and somehow the warding I used to banish them got the sigil from Supernatural and somehow it actually has worked multiple times.

1 Like

Man, just make a pause

1 Like

LU-CI-FUGE!

You’re scared of the light!

1 Like

What can Lucifuge do? My cheerful Maxwell?

1 Like

Lucifuge means “Flees from the light”!

1 Like

Hmm I like angels but I do not associate them with just abrahamic religions.

Some are my guides and at the end of the day im player 1 so they’re either gunna stay in my party and make the best of it or theyre gunna get dropped.

2 Likes

Were you serious about the sephiroth thing? Was planning on giving it a runthrough in the future?

2 Likes

Yes :+1: But lets not derail :no_mouth:

I dont wanna be banished to the shadow realm.

2 Likes

How do you kill spirits in the astral plane? Sounds like I’ve got a lot to learn.

You don’t the astral isnt that kind of plane, it’s a plane of thought.

So…you find them first, and when you do, just think them dead and they die?

No meaning you’ll just be dealing with your imagination and killing nothing, killing an entity would require you to locate their actual self and kill it not in the astral/plane of thought.

How would you know where to find them? Sense them, follow their trail, and think of a plan of attack?

Learn to project to their plane that’s not the astral then yes track their energy signature if you met them odds are you have it. Atleast if you know how to scan.