I fear beings of light more than darkness

I don’t work with Egregores, it was an actual angel being. Besides I have no connection to catholics.

1 Like

I did once before In my early years of practicing the craft. When I was in to some really dark stuff, I woke up in front of a moving buss I could see the buss come closer but I could not move I asked my guardian to release me and did a prayer to the ancient and I was released and managed to roll out of the way of the moving buss. I got the message clearly and stoped using that kind hex magic.

1 Like

Not necessarily, even the Loa when they want you to focus on their teachings before working with other systems will warn you or tell you what’s up. “Powerful” doesn’t matter, it’s just one method of telling someone something.

1 Like

Something is not sitting well with me in regards to this. While I am sure there are individual angels and demons that do not like each other at all, a majority I have worked with seem either indifferent to the other or in fact work with each other. Are you sure this is not an experience created out of your own fear?

8 Likes

While you are right too, my response refers to the OP’s experience, which includes this:

And that makes my alarm bells ring.

3 Likes

That’s kinda fucked up though…lel

1 Like

Well, i guess some angels could be more stuck-up than others. My angel never supports my dabbling in the world of LHP but the only thing I ever felt him straightforwardly forbidding me was to look at his face. The only time I felt the guardian was angry was when I tried to do it in a meditation ritual and almost got in contact with something else. When I immerse myself in researching demonic spirits (even when im not interacting with them), I feel my connection to my guardian and the power behind him weakening, so that might be one reason yours don’t want it.

In my case, it’s always clearly my choice and my own responsibility.

But, on the contrary, with LHP spirits I’ve experienced nightmares, physical disturbances and other kinds of warnings when I suddenly turn to spirits of an opposite nature. Also when I overstep my boundaries. In short they’ve given me much more fright with clear messages than angels.

Although, in my experience angels do seem to have a BAD habit of working with you behind your back. They’d tell me things and then wipe most of that memory and work with me in deep dreams which would be incredibly hard to remember after waking up. Once my friend accidentally woke me up in the middle of the dream that’s how I found out.

Despite all that, my guardian works. I still trust my guardian more than anything. Your call, I guess.

2 Likes

How did you find out who your guardian is?

1 Like

It was pretty long ago. I was curious and looked up a meditation ritual. Basically you meditate try to clear your mind and when all is quiet keep asking for them into the void. Head towards feelings of warmth and… er… familiar? It’s hard to explain, like, it’s not someone you know but you know they’re close to you, like a part of you. You might hear a name in your mind. You might see them. Or not. For me I reached a light and got the name but no matter how I tried I could never envision the face nor the exact form.

When he talked to me in a dream I could tell its him instinctively, but he also used a fake form. Some actor i don’t even know.

I actually think my guardian accidentally told me another name first but then insisted on a shorter form, and I respect that.

Still, asking for name is one thing but even without it, I always feel I receive precise and timely helps from time to time, by people I don’t even know. Sometimes it’s small but weirdly convenient things. I don’t have a lot of luck, just a lot of… safety? Random cushions? That kind of thing. I don’t even know if everyone has a guardian.

3 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

You’re better scared of a person than of an angel or demon, because a real person can cause you harm which could be felt much more real :joy:

2 Likes

No mines totally reversed

Maybe you should take a pause and detach yourself from spirits and things like that

3 Likes

Yes I am, from some of them.

I agree.

This sounds more like a parasite using fear to keep @DraculAlucard from freeing himself from it’s grips.

Which is a problem daemons can resolve.

4 Likes

Nah not really, it’s more that when you have the skills to defend yourself you do so, if you don’t you’ll be unable to see why some do what they do.

2 Likes

I’ve done twice lesser banishing today and on my way to a third one

1 Like

If you are still experiencing these things after a few days, after the cleansing and banishing of your home, message me.

3 Likes

Alright, will do

1 Like

You are so… Obedient.

I would really advise you go spend a day someplace silent and contemplate your eternal and limitless nature.

Think of all these entities as aspects of yourself.

Why are you so scared of yourself?

Find that out.

And your relationship with all of these things will change.

3 Likes