I fail at the summoning ceremony، please help!

No problem I really hope all goes well

1 Like

Ah, I havent read Franz Bardons second book because I am still working through the first, so can’t really help you there. Sorry!

If the more traditional methods are not working, you should try Lady Eva’s way.

To enter TGS pick a spot on the wall, where the ceiling and the wall meet. That crease. Stare at it, relax your eyes, and just breathe. Eventually it will become fuzzy/hazy, and you’ll start to see static rain almost. Thats when you know youre falling into an altered state of consciousness.

To open a seal of a spirit, you just stare at it until you enter TGS. Its a relaxed stare. The seal should start to flash, distort, blink. There is a lot that can happen and a lot written about this method on the forum. I, for the life of me, can’t find the newsletter article archive on their main site, else Id like that xD But a simple search on the forum should bring up lots of relevant information about the subject.

The purpose of opening a seal is to establish a link with the entity in question. This will help them manifest, especially when you fall into a trance state. Being able to relax and get into trance is key there.

Its deceptively ‘‘easy’’

1 Like

Thank you so much for your help. Franz bardon had not spoken to demons. Jus positive spirit. I try to this you say. Are you talking to spirits clearly?

I’ve only worked with the Ars Goetia, and have communicated with some local spirits to help things go my way.

Local spirits= elementals

1 Like

So can you see them clearly?

For me, they manifest in that static rain. When you get deep enough into trance, you will start to see this fog, haze in the room almost like smoke, even without incense or candles. It is a great manifestation base, and yeah spirits do appear to me through that. However I’ve never had a manifestation indistinguishable from real life, if you understand that.

1 Like

I understand. Thank you so much for your help.