I dreamed of Belial and he did everything I dreamed to happen the same day

Hello, everyone, I’m Brazilian and I do not speak English, so there will be some mistakes, but I came to report my experience with Belial. I met goetia practically 2 months ago, I sought it with the purpose of realizing some personal desires in the field of love, money, lust among others. I’ve evoked 3 goetia demons, but all without success, one to win in the game, one pro love and another to wealth and wisdom. The last evocation was from Bune, I asked for her eloquence wisdom, riches, among others and asked her to give me a signal with 7 days, I did this Sunday ritual. when I went on Saturday the seventh day, I had a dream, I lay down after lunch and I deleted, and I came across a dream, in the dream I went to a shopping center here in my city, in the middle of the route I get messages from an ex boyfriend , one that I still like but the same does not feel any more for me and I would answer him and then he would ignore me like he does today, so I went ahead, in the middle of the route came a brunette woman who told me to eat a cake plus she, a chocolate cake with some strawberries over the cake in a cafeteria, we talked there (but I swear to you that I do not remember her face) and we talked things about beasts, talked about bodybuilding. The cake was very tasty and ready, I came to the account, I was without money and warned her, I even frightened and only realized that it was only $ 7 after I ate the cake, she said she would pay the bill without problems, when I’m leaving I see an old woman selling some things that I can not remember well what it was and she approached me offering her products and it cost $ 10, I wanted to help her buying her products and I told her what I wanted to buy, but I was out of money and look in her eyes and say to her: look, I wanted to buy but I have no money, God bless you so that you can sell all your products, and the woman was taken by a rage and spoke a few words against me … "God bless what, your hard, miserable bread, you have money and you do not want to buy “but I was without money even people in the dream, then I kept walking to leave and I hear a loud voice:” offer a pigeon or a chicken to Belial that he solves his problems. " And people, my problem is being love and money and who said that about my current problems, the voice person knew that, but I do not know who said that about Belial either. So I woke up from the dream and went out with a friend, I went to her house to get her, when she arrived she said she got a cake that was in the refrigerator, it was for me to eat, when I open the lid of the bowl, there was a very juicy chocolate cake , and I gelled at the time, because I found it well known. When we arrived at the bank to get some money there is an old man at the door selling some electronic products, in the same physiognomy of the woman of the dream, and mine cares about a porter, and the old man gave his price $ 20 and we saw that he was very needy , she asked for many discounts and he was downloading until he almost uttered the same words that the woman of the dream tells me and I look into the old man’s eyes and tell him what we are going to buy, I was also without money in real life, hehehe , I felt sorry for him and the old lady I could not help and I talked to my friend if she had the money and convinced her to buy even without gaining more discount, the old man had left for $ 12 and we bought. And that was what happened, I dreamed something and on the same day everything was repeated on the physical plane, it was not 10% like the dream, but I had it in my head and I thought it was a Belial call so I evoked it and he solved my amorous and financial situation. So I made the call today 16-08-2018 of Belial and offered him a new chicken as requested in the dream and a glass of wine, but he did not answer for me, but there were moments that in the evocation I felt a presence in the process, I did He offered it and I made my requests. My question is, was it really a call of Belial? Did the dream girl who paid the cake for me was bune transferring the case to Belial because I can not see it? Someone helps me commenting on your experiences, your point of view, please. @Lady_Eva

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! Please take a moment to click the link below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

A call of Belial? Help me! @Lady_Eva