I don't know which demon to work with

Hello guys.

During the last year I’ve been doing research about magic and demons but I didn’t practice at all.
I only listened to some ENN meditations from the cannel Satania.

Now I want to go further and work with a demon, but I don’t know which one is the best.

I am attracted to 3 demons: Sargatanas, Asmodeus and Sitri.

I want to work with one of them because I have no social life, no self confidence, no self love and no sexual life. I want to experiment lust and be able to sleep with girls on a regular basis but with no confidence and no social life it’s hard… Social anxiety doesn’t help, I don’t know how to act in social situations lol.

Honestly I could just pay girls to have sex with me but I want to work on myself. But to work on myself I need help, I can’t do it alone, I tried.

So, in your opinon, should I choose Sargatanas, Asmodeus, or Sitri ? Or the 3 at once ?

I’ve read Sargatanas and Asmodeus are very good for lust and making someone attractive, but I would like a teacher too to teach me seduction, and to help me move my ass, overcoming my fears and motivate myself to take action.

Thank you all

I recommend not trying to sleep with girls right away and work more on yourself and your lack of self esteem.

It might not be readily available to sleep with a lot of women immediately just starting out, and honestly might not happen. I don’t want you to feel disappointed and come back onto the forum wondering why you didn’t get results.

1 Like

Thank you for your honesty, maybe you are right. But I think starting to have some success with girls can help with that too, because sucess leads to sucess, because of the positive past references.

Well, there’s no reason why you can’t work on both at once. I don’t have any experience with lust magick, but the important thing is that you don’t have any expectations on the results and that you try to pick up girls in a reasonable way.

However, my personal opinion is that you could also do some magick to try and fill in the void that your sexual desires might be trying to fill.

Talk to a god about these issues, see what they may say.

1 Like

Welcome @Mystery It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

You are absolutely right. Succes does lead to succes I can imagine that works the same in this case as well.
It’s just the question if you would like to link your self confidence to the ability to sleep with girls and the past succes in that regard. Or work on yourself first and have that confidence and sense of selfworth regardless if others find you attractive

2 Likes

Oooh yeah, as far as which demon to work with.
If you already are attracted to these three. Why not all three? As far as I have noticed in my short but intensive experience in demonolatry, (infernal) spirits don’t really seem the jealous kind in that regard. I would just not recommend working with others if you actually make a pact with one.

I don’t know a lot about Sargatanas and Sitri, but Asmodeus is a pretty solid first choice if you want to work on skills of seduction and attraction.
Also, since Sargatanas is said to work under Astaroth. You could perhaps include her. She is a demon/ Goddess of Love/ Sex/ Fertility and war. I always fall back sitting in reflection with Astaroth after heavy shadow work. I don’t usually feel too good about myself when unearthing my darkest parts and Astaroth has been amazing for me in learning to accept and love myself including the darkest more hideous parts of myself. So she might be able to help work on yourself. To me she is always very strict about having me work for it, she does not like making things easy for me. But that might be more of a personal thing between me and her, it might be different for others.

2 Likes

Thank you for your detailed reply !
Honestly I am not attracted that much to Astaroth.

I really feel attracted to Asmodeus, Sargatanas, and to a certain extend Sitri.

About Asmodeus, I’ve read a lot of good things about him, but I must say I am very intimidated about him. But everytime I say in my head “Too intimidating for me, not for me” I comeback and think about him. Also I am a bit afraid to disappoint him because he is really powerful and a great king.

Sargatanas, two weeks ago I listened to his Enn while laying in bed, and after some time my body was really hot. I think he was there, but I didn’t talk to him, and I didn’t hear him, I was just listening and felling the heat in my body.

As a beginner I didn’t know I can work with all three. I will start with Asmodeus and Sargatanas.

1 Like

@Mystery Before you make any more posts, please do as you were asked and properly introduce yourself. It is a rule here and required. Click here and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick. Failure to do so will result in the removal of any subsequent posts until our rule is respected.

1 Like

Yeah sorry, Done.

I understand you. I’ve had the same with Andras, with all the cautionary advice he seems a dangerous spirit to work with, especially not recommended for someone that is not that experienced. I did anyway and found out he is very easy for me to connect with. Still a bit scary to work with, though ^^. He does not play around.
Maybe do the same as with Asmodeus as you did with Sargatanas. Spend some times listening to the enn, spend time meditating while chanting the enn. See how the energy feels to you and how you react to it. That “fear” and feeling of intimidation can also be powerful, if you are able to focus it and use it in the eventual invocation or evocation. You’ll have to go with your own intuition on this, but you don’t necessarily have to let that feeling of intimidation keep you from making the connection.

Thank you for your advices ^^

That’s exactly what I did Friday night while lying in bed. I listened to Asmodeus ENN, at one point I felt a lot of heat in my body.

I still find it hard to realize that you can call him just by listening to his ENN and whispering it, but I think he was there.

So I said “Asmodeus, are you here ?” I don’t know if he replied, but I didn’t hear anything, I just felt something on the left side of my brain, it was strange.

Anyway if the heat on my body means a demon is here, then he was definitely here. I wish I could hear them but I guess for the moment my senses are not non existent.

Maybe I should do a formal evocation, with a candle

1 Like

Well, it can be that simple in rare cases but it’s normally a lot harder to get a spirit to appear. What usually happens when you chant an enn is that you connect to the energy or vibration of the spirit. It is very difficult for something out of the astral plane to manifest either through the caster by invocation or in minor or major physical form by, for instance, evocation. It also takes a lot of skill and preparation from the caster to do this succesfully.
You seem to be on the right track though.

You might want to repeat this and monitor your dreams the coming time, see if either contacts you in that way.

1 Like

Sometimes Spirits/Demons can appear and not say anything to you and just simply “observe”. My rule of thumb is unless proven otherwise, continue with your meditation and your conversation with them.

3 Likes