I Did It! I Finally Did!

Well after trying almost every god damn thing that I can think of to help with my PTSD, anything from EMDR, Meditation, even reading The power of Now (which is great btw) unfortunately nothing had worked until now.

I did a evocation with Raphael and I asked him to cure me of my PTSD and the trauma done to me… My mind feels a lot quieter. I feel happier as well. I can function finally. I do not think that this is permanent but I will take what I can get.

Thank you Raphael!

2 Likes

It’s probably permanent - look for signs of success.

[quote=“SinisterShadow, post:1, topic:3712”]Well after trying almost every god damn thing that I can think of to help with my PTSD, anything from EMDR, Meditation, even reading The power of Now (which is great btw) unfortunately nothing had worked until now.

I did a evocation with Raphael and I asked him to cure me of my PTSD and the trauma done to me… My mind feels a lot quieter. I feel happier as well. I can function finally. I do not think that this is permanent but I will take what I can get.

Thank you Raphael![/quote]

I don’t mean to jack your thread or anything, but I thought I’d share my experience with Raphael as well.

I had a serious workout/sports related rib injury about 3 weeks ago. I was contemplating going to the hospital because I was in so much pain. I was sure it was broken and that I was going to be laid out for months. I couldn’t even sleep at night due to the pain, and could barely walk. I however, hate hospitals(and insurance policies), therefore kinda shoot myself in the foot with regard to that department.

So, I simply drew up Raphael’s sigal and started calling him for a few days. What do you know: Less than 3 weeks(in retrospect, 2 weeks later the pain was actually gone) later, healed.

I also did some Sigal magick with him on my Dog(silly but true), who was really under the weather, and lately the doggy is jumping for joy and and back to her old self.

Raphael is truly the healer.

I didn’t even think of using him for emotional issues, but yea, great idea.

good job guys.i thought that raphael can heal the toxins of the human body.at least that’s what he did with me after a terrible toothache.i spit all the pus just after calling him…it was a minor healing,but on that moment was essential

1 Like

Angels makes me wonder, why do they help people like they do?

I mean, I don’t believe they are perfect good, true altruists, they must have some kind of motives.

Don’t want to take a swing at angels, because I respect them a lot, but still…makes me wonder.

Oh, and it makes me happy to hear you found success.
It is always good to hear when others report such success in the field of magic.

1 Like

[quote=“Alarich Valstella, post:5, topic:3712”]Angels makes me wonder, why do they help people like they do?

I mean, I don’t believe they are perfect good, true altruists, they must have some kind of motives.[/quote]

Beings can be created to have a drive so innate that they don’t even WANT to change it - this happens with egregores, for example.

If, as both conventional belief and my UPG suggest (speaking here as someone who’s never followed any of the Abrahamic religions by the way), they were created to oversee fundamental order in the cosmos, the same way a computer program might have an error recognition & correction program built in, then they have a need and desire to do this.

So it’s not an agenda, it’s what they’re made for, and no more sinister than the fact all tigers like to hunt, it’s their basic nature.

A chair isn’t being altruistic (but perhaps secretly resentful) when it lets you sit on it - it’s just fulfilling its natural purpose of being a chair. :slight_smile:

Opfal helped with my T.B.I ( traumatic brain injury) still have it but I can focus and remember a lot better.
That’s awesome man god job and good luck.

[quote=“SinisterShadow, post:1, topic:3712”]Well after trying almost every god damn thing that I can think of to help with my PTSD, anything from EMDR, Meditation, even reading The power of Now (which is great btw) unfortunately nothing had worked until now.

Would you like to share how you summoned Angel Raphael? Thank you.

1 Like

[quote=“yuki, post:8, topic:3712”][quote=“SinisterShadow, post:1, topic:3712”]Well after trying almost every god damn thing that I can think of to help with my PTSD, anything from EMDR, Meditation, even reading The power of Now (which is great btw) unfortunately nothing had worked until now.

Would you like to share how you summoned Angel Raphael? Thank you.[/quote]

Fair enough. I used this Sigil because I also saw it in Rufus O’s Modern Angelic Grimoire. I did a sigil/evocation via my computer and I did it on Wednesday, the day of Raphael.

Great sinister, and thanks again for the stuff you sent me

I am kind of new to this… Can you give me a link to the ritual you’ve used ?

1 Like