I collected graveyard dirt from a murders grave tonight and need guidance please!

New member here!
I need casting /spell ideas or suggestions on how to move forward and use this dirt I collected.
Any and all ideas on how I can incorporate it into a protective spell or a “see me again” spell. Is greatly appreciated!

I’m not at all looking to use this dirt for malicious/death spell purposes.
I got a murders specifically bc I read it’s the strongest.
The picture attached is who the murder was if that helps.
Thank you all!

Welcome to the forum @Fatalsharktooth

It is a rule of this forum that all new members must properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick:

intro3

Go to lucky mojo. And chk tat

I would be very careful how you use graveyard dirt from a murderer, providing the spirit is still connected to it. You have to know the exact details of the murder. Sometimes spirits of murderers that had a reason to kill a person for something they had done to them will only be willing to help under the same circumstances. If the person was mentally unstable and especially violent, they may do the opposite of helping you. You don’t use this type of dirt for benevolent purposes, so you’re taking your chances there. For benevolent purposes obtain dirt from a grave where the person was good and kind, and the spirit may assist you with a good ritual. For instance the grave of a police officer may be good for serving up justice, a nurse for health problem, and so on.