I Cant Feel Lucifer

Are you talking Finger ring? And will thread work for tieing??

1 Like

yes, the most optimal would be the look of an ordinary wedding ring.
yes, thread, you can also tie, I think black is the best.

2 Likes

So what is clear about evocation is that the more you do it, the better you get at it. I just think of evoking spirits and they show up, but that was with like a year of evoking spirits semi daily, and a few times a day.

Just get used to doing it, be confident that they’re with you when you call them, because they are very much present when being called.

3 Likes

Lol, i thought it will annoying for them if i evoke them too much and daily

Unless you’re being purposefully disrespectful, it usually isn’t annoying if it’s to try to feel them/talk to them, but some spirits are different than others. Pick the ones that stand out to you, they’re usually trying to get your attention that way

3 Likes

The pendulam is ready, and abt cleaning it, i only have to do one of the listed following to clean it right?
Gonna leave in salt water tonight

2 Likes

yes, something from the list.
you must program it before using it for the first time. do you know how to do that?
it’s good to keep him with you for a few days, to let your energies get to know each other (I don’t know how to say it better :-))

1 Like

Should i keep it in my pocket?

you can, as you see fit. I think you can under the pillow while you sleep. I have him with me when I’m home.

1 Like

ANd abt that ring, its used, is it still ok?

yes, you will clean it.

I got it! Thank you very much! :))

1 Like

I very much recommend using a pendulum for this purpose. It’s usually been very accurate and I know when it’s really working because I can feel King Lucifer’s hand touching mine and “guiding” the pendulum when I use it to communicate with him.

In terms of cleaning your pendulums in my experience, intent is everything. I simply run a little cold water over it because I know my intent is to cleanse. With that said, any method can work if you have the correct intent.

1 Like

Thank you. So, you believe I approached this incorrectly, and this is why this happened?

1 Like

you said you did a lot of things, if you didn’t clean up it could have come from anything.

Do I need A pendulum board for this

No.

I am confused. Then How Is It possible to know the answer, Do i draw like. YES:NO something like that

My initial feeling afterwards, was it was approached without respect (in their view). No offering or ritual, unclean as you say. I asked if I could offer anything, they said no. They asked, “why bother us?” I replied I don’t mean to bother, I respect. With that, I was released from their torment.