I Cant Feel Lucifer

I am very new to this, I have tried summoning Lucifer through Evocation and Invocation 4 times. First I watched a guided meditation to summon Lucifer, I tried this twice and I could not feel or hear or see anything. Then I tried to Draw the Sigil, And Had a candle. I could Not feel or hear anything, I tried the meditation Video Again. But with a candle and still nothing. Could Somebody tell me what I could be doing wrong, Thanks

3 Likes

hi, i am also a beginner and i have no developed senses yet.
here’s how I work, maybe it will help you.

1. I open the sigil by looking at it.
    when it starts to “light up” I say three times Lucifer, Lucifer, Lucifer answer.
    sometimes I listen to his enn and repeat as I open the sigil.
  2. I communicate through the pendulum. sometimes I hear something like my voice in my head. then I check it with pendulum.
  3. if I have a gift, I put it on the sigil and tell it to be served.
  4. in the end I thank and save the sigil.
7 Likes

Oh can i know how you get the pendulum to answer you accurately cause it seems to always go where my mind goes or just makes the answer very confusing.
Sorry if I’m going off topic

1 Like

Please read A letter to robin. It’ll help you a lot with pendulum reading

3 Likes

I treat my pendulum as a person, I ask him every time - are you ready to work? in the end I thank him, sometimes I even kiss him. :slight_smile:
if I’m nervous, it will spin nonsense, it won’t even give correct answers to questions like - is my name …?
the most important thing is that the head is empty.
when I work with the spirit I put the pendulum above the open sigil. then I ask questions like, is the sigil open, is the spirit here?
then I greet the spirit and ask him if there is time for me. e then I check his answer for maybe and the answer for I can’t give an answer. i do this because they rotate in a different direction from mine.

of course there are mistakes, so I ask the same question several times differently.
there on the forum somewhere, someone left a good script in several languages. I thank him a lot for that.

I hope this is at least a little helpful.

1 Like

Thank you for your response, I will try to make a pendulum, and use it to communicate with lucifer.

2 Likes

i made my first pendulum from what is swaying in the wind and ringing, later i added a piece of chemical below. it worked great. then I bought karnak and it was a real struggle until I mastered it. you can try a nut or a ring. it is also important to ask him - is this chain length right for me? so you will help yourself determine the length.

1 Like

aha okay thank you so much for your time and help. tomorrow i will attempt this and let you know how it goes

1 Like

you’re welcome.
ok. :slight_smile:
I wish you good luck.

Opening your senses up takes however long it takes. You need to be patient and keep working towards it.

3 Likes

Welcome @MichelaLovato12 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourseld and any experience you may hav ein magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

I have tried summoning Lucifer through Evocation and Invocation 4 times.

What were you invoking? With all due respect, evoking is the term used to summoning an entity. Invoking is more like calling something into yourself like confidence. And if you want to summon Lucifer, maybe try setting up an altar with a picture
of his sigil.

How To Summon Lucifer (Revealing Secrets) - YouTube I followed this video, And I also Tried This: Lucifer's Tower of the Rising Sun -Guided Meditation (Connect with this powerful Dark Lord) - YouTube

I have felt Lucifer and even been temporarily possessed by Him. Lucifer’s energy is extremely unique and settled the question are Satan and Lucifer the same being - they are not. (Lucifer may be “a satan” but not THE Satan, as Satan’s energy is heavier and darker.

I started working with pendulum a bit ago; it was pretty wild to see it moving on its own as I asked questions. To anyone who doubts the existence of other beings - they are very real. My question is to people with pendulum experience, I was severely fucked with and toyed with by demons. They just played with me and the voices in my head got overwhelming until I threw the pendulum away, and they stopped harassing me. They said I bothered them, I was pretty freaked out I’m not gonna lie. Did I approach the wrong way? What did I do wrong ? Was it some kind of test? They (seemed) pretty aggravated and some were mean and viscous. The agreement was they would leave me be if I threw the pendulum away. I want to do it again, but find out what I did incorrectly and not attract those same entities or like them. Thanks for any advice.

2 Likes

Which demons were they? Do you know their names? Did you summon them specifically?

I did not summon any particularly. The names they gave were: Butep, Isash, Bebmafh

Thank you so much ^^ :hugs:

1 Like

The one thing I urge all those new to magic to do, is to open their astral senses. Wihtout them, you won’t be able to progress far on this path. Make sure you develop them and you’ll be able to hear/feel/see spirits.

3 Likes

the pendulum must be cleaned.

• leave in salt water overnight
  • in sage
  • I sometimes put the smoke of a fragrant sage stick or palo santo on it.
  • someone claims that you can also peel off a wooden surface with it, I apply the same.

Wash your hands in running cold water before using the pendulum, as well as after use. the same rule applies to the pendulum.

never hold the hand holding the pendulum with the other hand.

3 Likes

the worst thing that has happened to me so far has been while listening to music with spirit. one song bothered him and then the pendulum went wild so I turned off the music.
I read the experiences of people who claimed to have attracted negative phenomena with the pendulum. (I can’t translate this sentence better)

i think Atlantis pendulum has protection on it and it doesn’t need to be cleaned.

i think you should definitely clean up your space and yourself.

2 Likes