Scan & scry the selfie of the person above you (no Tarot please)

This one is pretty damn epic.

7 Likes

Somthing by the drums, I just cant mke it out. Sorry.

3 Likes

Lost count of the number of faces.

Yes a lot does seem to be going on in this one.

5 Likes

I think I can actually see something behind you in yours. Just an outline though!

Edit: two somethings.

4 Likes

Definitely. :slight_smile: Im constantly surrounded by spirits. I have a couple photos with more “physical” manifestations I’ll have to find.

5 Likes

There are some big, powerful friends in that photo for sure.

6 Likes

Here. Might make it easier to see. Adjusted brightness, saturation, and contrast.

5 Likes

I still see them as outlines, but I think that’s due to my psychic senses not being completely developed yet…but now I see three with it enhanced like that.

5 Likes

Took this in my new home. Curious if you see anything. Thanks :slight_smile:

12 Likes

There is a couple of things there with the saturation. Lots of dark swirls and I see something above your right shoulder. It looks like a big head, and not human at all. Big head but the rest of the body is not as defined. It has large bulging, glowing eyes, and a very big, mischievous looking grin with lots of sharp teeth. Almost like enjoying being in the picture with you, lol.

4 Likes

I see a lot of different faces here. One aticks out most right now is a man with round glasses on near your left shoulder. They almost look like goggles.

3 Likes

I see a bearded man in the rug

4 Likes

Cute kid but need more solid background really to see shapes

2 Likes

I see what looks to be a Cheshire cat looking creature or a grateful dead bear. It’s grinning anyway.

3 Likes

irip_bloodborne_hunter_sixth_scale_fig_face

The first picture or maybe the first picture combined with the hat from the last picture?

2 Likes

Huh. I wonder who that would be. Like really, I have no clue haha.

3 Likes

7 Likes

You have the Star of David on your cheek.

3 Likes

Taken just now

3 Likes

Any idea what that means?

2 Likes