Scan & scry the selfie of the person above you (no Tarot please)

Definitely the first picture. What is that?

2 Likes

@Chakraless_magick
This is a character from the action-RPG game, a hunter. The game is called Bloodborne and is about eldritch truth.
This game is super difficult and has a great Lore.
The game is made by the same creator as dark souls.
And the gameplay is identical masochistic pounding head on the wall. That someone had to know that I love lore from this game and the game itself.
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

An orb above your right shoulder.

2 Likes

Im curious what this post was gonna say @Vampirella_1

2 Likes

12 Likes

Iā€™m looking at the background of the picture. To the extreme left of the person sitting thereā€™s a big face, head and shoulders. Best way i can describe it, is like looking at a picture. Itā€™s in colour.
Above the head of the person sitting, to the left of their head, is a dark entity, a man, that doesnā€™t look human.

2 Likes

Hey @C.Kendall that photo u got madd steezeā€¦

Imma try to take a decent photo in the darkness of my temple, it may be blurry ā€¦but at least will have my spirits aroundā€¦holla .
At least i hope these mayā€¦how bout i take a selfie after working some magickā€¦
hope this works

4 Likes

a small fairy type creature over your shoulder

3 Likes

Theyā€™re definitely around you.
On your right, thereā€™s a nice looking man wearing a hat and a bandana round his neck. Sort of person youā€™d see in a cowboy movie, is the best way i can explain it; but not quite a cowboy.

2 Likes

can I send you a pm, I was carrying luciferā€™s sigil and noticed something but donā€™t really have the vision

2 Likes

Yes youā€™re more than welcome to do that. Iā€™ll see what I can see, as Iā€™ve only got a small, cheap mobile phone thatā€™s not the best

2 Likes

Yes absolutely!

1 Like

The bandana around his neck is exactly how i wear my bandanas when snowboarding. ā€¦

This could be my inner Daemon your lookjng at! Crazy interested now lol

1 Like

Are they good?

1 Like

I donā€™t see anything, but then again I canā€™t see spirits! Maybe one of you can spot something.

6 Likes

On your left, thereā€™s a very very dark coloured face, that looks very like the face of one of the Ninja Turtles, with a smile on its face. At the very corner of its mouth, thereā€™s what looks a brightly burning piece of coal.

3 Likes

On your right, behind you, thereā€™s a man with a turban. The entity is all white and i would say the man has a kind face. To his left, i see smoke rising.

4 Likes

Thank you, that confirms Xerxes did pose with me in a selfie. Soo awesome. Now im gunna use my clairvoyant sight and try and see what you saw.
Thanks again. Let me know if i can return the favor or aid you somehow. In the near future.

3 Likes

Glad I could help. Thank you so much for the offer to assist me.

3 Likes

I see a woman with dark hair on your left arm. Canā€™t see her face too clearly, as your picture cuts off there. However, she seems to have a kind face, what i can see of it. She seems to be a relative.
Under your left arm, thereā€™s the face of a dark haired boy, around 1-2 years old.

3 Likes