I can read energy, post your picture here :)

Hi, im making this thread in a effort to train and improve my intuition, as well as empathic abilities. I joined recently so I’m new here. Not sure if im allowed to make threads like this or not.
Anyway, I’m able to usually see things off of people, wether that be your overall energy, Aura, or any spirit/diety I feel that your connected with. Occasionally I could pick up on your emotions. Thought this would be a fun thing for myself and the community to try.

All you need to do is post a picture of yourself below and I’ll try my best to pick something up off of you.

4 Likes

Yay! Just in time. Thank you in advance for volunteering to do this. I can’t scan for shit (XD) but maybe a tarot reading in return when I get home, if you want? :blush:

3 Likes

No need. Im just doing this for fun. You seem very bubbly. Your eyes give off a very warm and accepting nature. I want to say I get some sort of taoistic energy from you. Have you ever struggled with insecurities? Oh and btw your aura is giving off a yellow or orange hue. Very bright colors that portray joy and a overall good nature. I keep having the word grandmother or great grandmother pop into my head while looking into your picture.

1 Like

Scan away if you’re inclined to do so.

2 Likes

Nice scan! Yup, I’ve had tarot readings done and they’d usually say I have my ancestor(s) around me as one of my spirit guides. The insecurities are very on point. Still trying to heal from them.

Will definitely look up Taoism. Interestingly, that word kept popping up during my exams a while ago. Hmm. Anyway, keep up the good work! :green_heart:

1 Like

Wise and suffocating. I don’t like the way you make me feel lol. Do you have a knack for collecting odd things here and there. Occult or possessed objects perhaps? Your curious as well. Always striving for knowledge in the littlest of ways.

1 Like

I’ve always enjoyed this kind of ‘game’.

DSC_0334%20(2)

Thank you for your time in everyone’s name who’ll plan to write here. :black_heart::wine_glass:

5 Likes

Dark, mysterious. Green. You have some sort of connection to nature. Get Hecate Vibes off of you. As well as Hades. Your strong willed. Goal oriented maybe? Your certainly someone I wouldn’t fuck with. Your eyes have tigers in them?

1 Like

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Divorce. Breakup? You have sadness in your eyes. Your lonely. Your aura is wavy, with dark greens and browns mixed in. When I look at you I have pictures of swamps and marshes pop into my head.

1 Like

Wow you’re good, except I’ve never had a partner (on purpose, have had other priorities, unusual for my age I know xD)

But yes I am in a pretty dark place working through some dark stuff right now.

1 Like

I’m sorry. I hope you get through whatever it is your going through.

1 Like

Thank you, I will :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, you are see things very well, @Erron_Stormborn. I’m connected to nature (forces; like thunder, storms, earthquakes and elements; water, fire, air).

Goal oriented maybe?

An another +point for you. :ok_hand:t4:
Yes, I am that kind of person who will do everything to reach her goals no matter what, and she always has a goal, which absolutely covers what you saw, sensed.

Your eyes have tigers in them?

You can’t always know what exactly is lurking in the Dark. Sometimes it may be a tiger, really. You’ve sensed it well. Nice job. :black_heart::wine_glass:

2 Likes

Scan me please :blush:! You can see me in my profile pic.

Girl, you scream Nordic/Celtic Energy for me. Can’t help but feel like you have entities related to those pantheons watching over you. I sense alot of red in your aura. That’s all I can pickup from you. Alot of Freya Vibes. As well as Thor and brigate. Not sure if I spelled her name right.

1 Like

Thank you :heart:. I am a Finn so those nordic vibes may come from that. I haven’t really worked with any of those entities. But interesting.

2 Likes

No problem

I feel egyptian energy around you. I see a Arabic king on top of a camel. If your not already working with King Paimon im going to suggest that you do so soon. There’s gold and orange in your aura.

2 Likes

Oh shoot!!! No way!!! THank you sooo much

1 Like