I can not sing but wish to sing like Mariah Carey

Hello i can not sing but i wish to sing in the exact same voice as
Mariah Carey
how do i get that and how much will it cost me to have such a ritual or spell casted over me from distance ?

1 Like

You can’t do this without having the exact same larynx as her, and you probably need perfect pitch.
To change your voicebox is next-level shapechanging that takes years to master if ever.

Try Paimon for encouragement, and start meditating, but call that a Plan B - and in the meantime, get voice lessons.

3 Likes

Welcome @Anonymous It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, like what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

This forum isn’t a marketplace, going on the internet saying “I don’t know anything about magick, but am really in need, shut up and take my money” is… not wise.

2 Likes

Whatever you’re aiming for, it’s not possible unless you devote years into a specific and very misunderstood craft.

I am a musician, I play multiple instruments and also sing. I can tell you that you have to have perfect pitch, and the pipes for it. Myself, I have a 3 octave range, but still cannot hit some of the notes she does. I don’t sing or play that kind of music, but the talent for that is something you’re born with, and it has to be developed by good coaching and alot of practice. Good luck!

1 Like