I can hear spirits in only my left ear, how come I can’t hear them from the other ear

So, for as long as I can remember, since I started my metaphysical journey in 2017, I could always slightly hear my spirit companions when we communicated through my left ear. Since I don’t practice with my clair skills, they sound more whispery, but I can understand some things. It feels like they are whispering very, very close to my inner ear.

Anyway, I am wondering why exactly I experience this on only one side of my head. Is there some sort of correlation between clairaudience and the left side of the brain or something?

Just thought I would ask. Any answers would be appreciated.

Also, I hope you have a great rest of your week."

2 Likes

the same happens to me!

2 Likes

The left side of the brain is the part most active when it comes to language. In my opinion, it is that area that translates the subtle impressions of the spirit that you pick up into speech you can understand and that is likely why you hear it primarily in your left ear.

2 Likes

The same thing happened that night when listening to Enn Moloch, only the voice was in the right ear)

2 Likes

Left side is linked to emotions if I remember correctly. Maybe before you are able to hear them you are channeling their emotions too?

1 Like

When you hear a spirit through your left ear it is telling the truth, the right ear is telling a lie (from my expirence, anyways.)

My relatively few clair audient experiences have always ‘sounded’ like they are coming through my right ear.
When bringing spirits in and attempting communication, I often ‘hear’ a high pitched tone in one ear. But which ear varies

1 Like

I’m left handed and the presence comes on my right side. I wish I could hear it speak as it seems nice for many months. They say sensing or hearing anything on the right side means it’s evil, but don’t take dominant hand into account.

Left and right hand people have differences, but be happy that you can sense. I feel nothing on my left side.

Ear Chakra + Clairaudience:

Cool stuff: Ways to balance your ear chakra:
-Use singing bowls, bells or gongs
-Chanting or vibrating sounds (works for both throat and ear chakras)
-Listening to binaural beats
-Energy work on yourself or from others (reiki, sound baths etc)
-Going to a spot in nature and listen to the sounds
-Remove yourself from conversations involving gossip, slander and hate.
-Actually listen when someone is talking.
-Turn off the TV, radio, spotify etc and spend time in silence.
-Meditation to healing energy frequencies (Solfeggio frequencies)

1 Like