I called Sitri in my dream by accident. This is what happened

So I had a dream that I was calling sitri using the basic sigil magick ea koetting uses. It was very weird because i asked to have an aura of attraction but on me for a party I was going to in the dream. It showed his sigil perfectly in my dream because after I checked to see it was right, and I didn’t know what his sigil looked like at the time. But when I called on him. It was like I was in lucid dream and felt a really intense energy around my whole body. I was outside and everything around me turned purple and I remember it like it was really happening. Then after I was in a house and I couldn’t believe this was actually happening I was convinced this was the real world. But then I was trying to move in a way as to see if this was really me or a dream i was moving in my real body here and I woke up. It was around 3:30 am. Does anyone have any clue what this means

1 Like

Or could mean

That could mean that He is calling your name… especially if you think that this is a message-which you do…

1 Like

Something similar happened to me too in the past with Flauros. (3-4 years ago or something, at that time I was noob at magick, didn’t have my abilities developed) I never heard about Her and a mysterious voice told me about Her and gave me some instructions to do. Yeah and since that I made several contacts with Her…

1 Like

Calling my name? Does he want something from me?

You alone should find out…

1 Like