I called Bune and this happening!

I called Bune with sigil then I started listening to 80 th rock band ratt invasion of your privacy ! Then I was searching for a Demon who looks like a rat !
So who the fuck is Uridezu and what he do and which benefits ??
Who can help who worked with him ? Sigil ? Benefits ?

2 Likes

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Uridezu

1 Like

Sorry sometimes I am fast & furious when searching for knowledge :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Now, you have found it.

1 Like

Demonrats invade our privacy?! Say it isn’t so! … Too funny! :crazy_face:

Ah the Uridezu are a fictional species from Dungeons and Dragons, which makes them in my book, workable as egregoric beings from the collective human astral. Every writer, Dungeonmaster and D&D player that has made stories with these in them have contributed to their development as thoughtforms.

I would not expect them to have significant ability to affect results in the physical: you would have to supply all the power for them to work with. They would be interesting for writers and psychonauts to investigate, imo.

They won’t have any sigils, those are from old grimoires and as these are not from the occult community but the gaming community, it’s unlikely anyone named a name and made a sigil. You are the first person to use this species name on BALG that’s for sure. It may be that outside of possibly individual D&D games none are named (I can imagine “the King of the Uridezu” popping up in some DMs imagination).

Benefits? they’re a mob enemy aren’t they, so probably something baneful. Make it up: you’re in chaos magick land so you can do what you like. You don’t have much weight from the collecive unconscious boxing this thoughtform in.

For ideas on where you can take it, look up here how one member worked with the Daedric Princes from Elder Scrolls. As lenses for your own ability, it works just fine.

Check out servitor creation, which is closely related: he only difference being it’s someone else’s thoughtform you are … borrowing, sort of… :thinking: But you can use this to develop the form into something useful.

2 Likes

Yepper, imop the biggest difference is egregores like these seem like they are more likely to have taken on qualities from how the collective used and viewed them, than a servitor created for a specific purpose.

For example, if the majority of the players viewed this type of entity or monster or animal or whatever it is as beneficial or benevolent, it may have developed a personality to resemble that.

Egregores from stories tend to display personalities similar to the character they were created from also.

I know what we expect plays into this, but I do think that some of these traits also serve as a base programming like with servitors and others become so expected the egregore makes it a part of its personality either intentionally or unintentionally, similar to how people do when others have expectations of them.

If you’ve never played this game that’s interesting, you somehow caught its attention, perhaps it can help you or you’re working on something that’s beneficial for it.

2 Likes

I love your styles

2 Likes