I became a Vampire in a astral projection with LUCIFERS HELP reading please? Thanks 😊

Look, demons will give compliments or say that they care about you, but they’re not going to tell you that “you will be one the greatest of your imaginary werewolf/vampire hybrid race”.

That’s pure fantasy right there. Lower entities are the only ones who indulge in such fantasies because they feed off of what it does to people, then they eventually destroy their victim.

2 Likes

I am going to back this up. Parasites don’t want you to know their true nature because the. You will stop giving them what they want and need. Their goals are never good and can end in insanity or worse death.

Please since you are having experience please please banish and cleanse everything Including yourself. Lucifer is know to be a favorite for parasites to impersonate.

4 Likes

People, we have go over this for a day now.

Charles already said the most relevant part: all readings are rendered useless, according to OP, who was asking for a reading in the first place.

I think there is nothing anyone can do.

1 Like

@blackmagician55 and @Rick_Ralston both get big pronouncements from Orobas and Lucifer. But are still two different people. :expressionless:

5 Likes

Your Correct I did ask for a reading which got turned into a conversation.
which was a pretty interesting convo btw

Flag it and specify the exact edit you want. :+1:

You okay mate. Did you finally meet the queen?

What?