I asked Lucifer for freedom

Ok. So I asked Lucifer for personal freedom of my toxic family.
I got kicked out the house all of a sudden for not having a job (but i was searching for one)LOL
I guess this works :woman_shrugging:t2: just hopefully I will find a job and not become homeless . Being homeless is way too much ,freedom, Thank you Lucifer​:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

4 Likes

The lesson here is make sure you make guidelines.

But plus said maybe you will be motivated to get a job now. Just take something. You can always guiding and go to something better when it comes along.

Also, make sure you are safe. If the homeless option does happen find a shelter to stay at. They can help with the job search too.

6 Likes

Shit thats harsh.
I hope youre good!

Honestly, when stuff like this happens it makes me doubt the demonic :sweat_smile:
Ive also had a stroke of fate happen recently (along with a major positive event though I have to say) and its like “yea, maybe the negative thing has to happen but man…”

1 Like

I hate saying this but pressure can be really helpful.

2 Likes

This honestly reminds me of some my own experiences. I have asked for my own freedom too and welp I got it but it wasn’t easy. A lot of people even authors on here have had their fair share of asking for something and getting it but not in an easy way.

How I look on stuff like this is you are basically the Chariot tarot card going to the Tower card but after you get through that the Star comes out. A good example is how I wanted to become a nurse and wanted to get my own life. Welp that turned out to be a cross country move and multiple multiple harsh lessons. Even as I speak it’s continuing and pushing me to keep going.

They do deliver and they do help but if you don’t put your lines down and say what is a definite no to them an unspoken word is still ok to do. And depending on who it is, expect even the simplest of things like getting a better job to take you on an entire adventure.

But to this day I don’t regret anything. Some things yeah I wished I did a bit better but over all I don’t regret making that introduction/pact/spell all those years ago. The price of true freedom often comes with too heavy of a cost for some to handle. But once you get through that shock and take time to analyze your new situation you’ll see the hidden treasure that is really there. :slight_smile:

4 Likes