I am spiritually attacking and vampryrizing people against my will

So I gaining a lot of power through this unfortunate event. Are there any meditations I should be doing to discipline my self through gaining this power. The same thing that happened to V.K. jehannum is happening to me he actually has a video on it. - YouTube So I found ways to cope with it is there any other ways that you guys would know on how I can meditate, visualize, or cope with this experience? I can’t just ignore because it won’t go away if I do that. I just need ways I can deal with all this power hitting me at once. Is there anyway I can remove the curses I put on my self. Or make myself not curse my self in the first place. I’d appreciate any feedback.

2 Likes

What your saying defies logic. Your will and intent are foremost in the practice of magic. What type of rituals are you performing?

2 Likes

I do a lot of vk jehannum’s rituals and I can guarantee you I’m telling the truth. A lot of magick ‘defies logic’ it gets to the point where I can not control my intent to well

I can also tell you this was happening to me before V.K. even made that video.

Again, i am asking you a question, can you give me a direct, specific response? What ritual were you performing? I am not asking about the source of the rituals or a video.

1 Like

I do a lot of rituals that have to do with increasing your Magickal power and various other rituals too many to name

I’m guessing that’s the source of my problem

I do a lot of invocations and evocations also

I’m sorry if I came off as rude

Ok but what did you actually do

I would perform a strong shielding casting and call upon your patron deity to shield to recind all hexes, curses and start completely over. I would perform a divination and ask for guidance.

Also please do a proper introduction to the forum, tell us a little more about yourself and your magical interests, background and experiences, it is a BALG rule.

Check out this link:

1 Like

Thank you I will try this and I already introduced my self

1 Like

my friend had this problem too.
i told him to take a bit of break
and re-focus and find the intent in his subconcious and clear it

dantalion helped him to control it

1 Like

I’ll take that in mind

Thank you it’s very helpful