I am sorry

I posted yesterday about forcing spirits to compliance and it got a little heated. I am sorry and I finally realize I am a failure. Magikal Vigilante called me a moron and was correct I am a moron for thinking I could do magick. I have no innate abilities and have no true understanding of what it truly takes. To compensate for this I tried to use the Goetic spirits and Lucifer to try find a mentor to teach me what I didnt have. The post about easiest spirits to contact got my interest and so began my journey to contact Lucifer. Several attempts and posts later led me to yesterday. After being an idiot on this forum I finally realized I am a moron like MV said and cant do magick. I am asking for forgiveness for insulting any who read my post . I also want to thank BALG forum for listening to me when I had posts and posted questions. I thankyou for all you have done and now know that my heart must belongs to Jesus and that I must accept my place as his. The addage fake it till you make it if you will. I cant love something that doesnt me and Lucifer and all the Goetia know best and have rejected me. I am afraid of rejection by other pantheons and didnt know if they would bother with me so I never thought of petitioning them. But it doesnt matter anyway. They dont want me either, Thanks to all who read and please pray for me to lose my hunger for wanting to know what should be known

Neither do I.

…has left the forum as of today.

I didn’t read it.

How did you come to that conclusion?

That asshole bitchslapped me once (while working in vision)

Meh. If you don’t talk to the hot girl, you’ll never now if she has the hots for you. If you never ask anybody, then you’ll die a virgin. That sounds like failure to me.

Why? I was told something like that once, by someone who left the forum time ago. I can make things happen right now.

My only advice would be not fucking surrender.

9 Likes

Please don’t take this the wrong way, but stop feeling sorry for yourself. There is nothing wrong with you.

I apologize for MagikalVigilante’s behaviour. He was unnecessarily harsh, and that is not the way folks here should speak to beginners, but you can’t let it get to you. To be a successful magician, you must build a strong will, and thick skin because the spirits will test you.

Magick takes time and practice. It took me ten years to get good results with evocation. Ten years. You can read about my experience here.

There are many, many, spirits out there. If you get no results with Lucifer, then you shouldn’t give up on maigck, just try another spirit. Or another method.

13 Likes

I need to surrender my wants and dumb needs to God. He will destroy my pagan heart and bring me to eternal glory in his kingdom.

…what?

I don’t get it. If MagickalVigilante said anything about that, I wouldn’t listen. That guy was biased even for BALG standards.

So I’ll just tell you what a very wise dude told me: Stop fucking worrying and assert your will on the world.

So, that. Doesn’t matter who doesn’t like it. Is your life, all calls are yours.

8 Likes

You’re not an idiot, you’re allowed to express your opinions and concerns, just because you may not be as experienced as some other members, and ask questions, that doesn’t make you an idiot. I for one advocated for you and still hope you don’t give up. I feel with more experience, more learning, more trial and error, you’ll start seeing results. It takes time to develop as a magician and you have to start from somewhere.

Don’t listen to anyone that refuses to assist you and instead, calls you names just because you may not be as knowledgable or experienced as them. That goes for here or anywhere in the mundane as well.

8 Likes

Believe in yourself there’s no need to believe in which god just in you self-it’s in you or demon just what ever you become beliveve in your self and f the rest

1 Like

Lucifer doesnt want me
The Goetic spirits dont want me
Who does beside God?
I cant love something that doesnt love me back. I need to go God to find my true purpose. only through contemplation and prayer will the Lord deliver me from my affliction.

How do you know they don’t like you? Because you didn’t get results? Keep pushing it. Magick is a group of skills and as such they have to be developed, there is no workaround about it. Practice, practice, practice. Then, one time, it will work, something will manifest, and you can build from there.

And in the weird case that NONE of the demons like you (which I don’t think is even possible), there are many other pantheons. The Greek spirits are beyond awesome, and sometimes even silly and funny, so that’s one (of a thousand) options you have.

2 Likes

I think you should work on your fear of rejection. Seriously. You’re getting in your own way and blocking yourself. Just the fact that it’s bothering you so much that they may or may not want to work with you is enough to let me know that you aren’t really ready to let this go…

So don’t.

Take a minute or whatever to get whatever feelings out, ground yourself, go do something you really like or treat yourself to something and once that’s done, get back in the fight, roll up your sleeves and dive back in. If you take the time to motivate yourself by reading some of the successful stories around the forum, you’ll see a lot of the members were beginners that had absolutely no results at first. They kept trying and didn’t give up and changed their reality.

Whatever you choose though, good luck.

7 Likes

I dont dream
I cant meditate
I cant see auras
I cant astral project
I cant evoke/invoke anything
I cant find my spirit guides/ancestors/spirit animals
I cant find anything that works for me .
I need God to destroy my moronic wants for learning sinful wisdom and bring my spirit to peace.

NOBODY IS BORN KNOWING HOW TO DO THINGS!!!

If you’ve made up your mind, by all means, go and do it, but do not blame it in anything that is not self-defeating.

There are many other things you can try. Maybe you can pick a form of divination and roll with it for the time being.

4 Likes

I tried to learn Tarot and failed at it. Was hoping Astaroth or Lucifer could help but when I couldnt reach them I knew I was in trouble.

Why? For how long did you try? Maybe tarot is not the right divination method for you, anyway. There are others. Palmistry, but that can’t be practiced alone, pendulums, geomancy, runes and so on.

2 Likes

Ok, well good luck in your journey…I can’t keep giving advice if it’s going to fall on deaf ears and only be met with fierce resistance and opposition.

Take care.

9 Likes

I can’t either. It’s not my cup of teas. I can’t quiet my mind enough.
I am skilled in many other aspects of Magick though.

2 Likes

May I asked what you did to try? I had taken me almost 20 years to be good at reading the cards.

4 Likes

Dude I mean this in the nicest possible way. Stop feeling sorry for yourself.

Now… listen up

Everyone starts at 0. Nobody has abilities right from the get go. Everyone has to work hard at it to develop those abilities.

It may seem everyone but you can do something. That’s because they’ve put in the hours days weeks months and sometimes even years to get to where they’re at.

Are you gonna throw in the towel just because you can’t do something right from the get go?

If you quit it’s not because you can’t do something it’s because you aren’t even willing to put in the work and effort to get to the point where you can do something magickal.

So go ahead have a self pity party. As if that will help develop your magickal abilities. Go ahead quit if you’re a quitter. But before you quit face the fact that if your quitting it’s pure an adulterated laziness that’s making you quit.

If you’re quitting it’s because you expect everything to be easy and come with no effort…

Do you think pro athletes would be pros if they quit the first second or hundredth time they struck out? Or your Dr? Did that Dr quit med school because it was hard? Anything worthwhile takes effort.

So you have a choice… are you in or out? Is magick important enough to you that you’re gonna tough it out and put in tge work needed to become an adept? Or are you gonna quit? Because reality is not Harry Potter. No one is born with all the skills and abilities at the ready. Babies have to learn to walk. Toddlers have to learn to talk. And Mages and Adepts have to learn and perfect their skills through long hours of trial and error and practice and repition.

So… are you in for the long haul or are you a quitter?

3 Likes

But you did reach them. They always come. You just didn’t know it because your senses aren’t developed. This is the same for 99 percent of people new to it.

Something similar is said by the well known mage Dr Stephen Skinner, did you get a chance to look at it? (Video below)
He uses the Solomic method that E.A. himself and many mages have found work well for them.

Your intuition is telling you it could work for you, and I think you should trust yourself. You can be a xtian AND a mage, there’s no conflict.

Only the church wants to keep control of you and not let you do magick. The church is NOT honest about being the word of god. Because the church is corrupt and a slaver, but your relationship with your god does not belong to the church, it belongs between just you and your god.

Many of the best mages in history were xtians…
You can have your cake and eat it too.

4 Likes

I cant find a mentor and have been rejected by those who I try to approach, where do I go to find someone who can help and teach 1 on 1? God gave instruction to his children through the Bible yet nothing like this exists for anyone else. It seems like God cares more for his children than any of the pantheons that are touted on this forum. I dont know who to reach out to. I was a moron to think this was possible.