I am new here and eager to learn!

Hello everyone my Name is Tony Kings, I am new here and also new to Magic(practicing),I don’t know any one around me that does Magic or any association that I could join to enhance and help me in the journey thus I am stuck to reading recommended book and stuffs on this awesome website. I discovered this website few days ago and I have been doing a lot of reading @ladyeva has been very helpful.

My aim is to improve my finances, I am after picking money from the floor and stuffs like that, I own a lot of business and I someday see myself on the Forbes list, so I am thinking long term and major finiacial upliftment.

Any suggesting ritual, talisman, amulet, tutorial or books that will help me in this journey will be very much appreciated.

Also I would love to have friends from here, friends and connections runs the world you know… the more the merrier, I don’t know if we are allowed to give out our emails or WhatsApp contact.

2 Likes

Thank you for doing an introduction and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Thanks

1 Like

hello tony and welcome to BALG

The left hand path is inherently an isolated and isolating one full of alienation. The race is against yourself.

Al.

1 Like

Thanks a lot… I have read a lot of your post and comment, you seems to be very knowledgeable in mystical stuff, can you recommend any book for me ? … thank for the comment.

I understand that perfectly… share your story with me how did your journey start? And how did you develop yourself ?

Story? Can’t really do that. There’s difficulties with expression and understandings.
An Armchair Magician by myself. Knew all the shit - couldn’t make it work. Was forced to read Liber Null & Psychonaut by Peter James Carroll not long after first publication. All that bullshit now made sense. Actually did Magick! Actually works!

I highly recommend The Church of Satan by Michael Aquino, particularly the Appendices - wherein are real treasures.

Al.

Ok that’s deep… thanks a lot for your time, I will definitely check those books out.

sure i can. what are you looking for? a beginners intro to magik…evocations…necromancy…clairvoyance… etc.

Yes… especially magick and evocation, thanks kn advance (smiles)

If you need some good meditations and/or practical exercises to help build your fundamental skills, just hit me up.

cant go wrong with his books as a good start. he also has a few courses on his website that im sure would help but um theyre a bit expensive

there are quite a couple of others and ill pm you when i get the list compiled

Hello … yes I am interested.

Ok thanks… I appreciate a lot

no problem

1 Like

F’real, dough. Why is that?

1 Like

That’s our path’s nature, if you’re doing it properly.

Al.

Brother,

Michael Aquino writes beautiful American English. Back in the mid-nineteenth century Americans were at the forefront of English literacy. How times have changed, but Aquino delightfully continues that tradition. The Appendices have enough material to last a lhp practitioner several lifetimes, particularly if you read between the lines. Anyone who writes off Anton LaVey does so at their peril.

Al.

1 Like