I am lost

Evoke you.

Do shadow work.

As for progression, did you read what I sent you? Is there a particular current that fascinates you? Like voodoo or black magick?

3 Likes

Apologies for not having kept a list of who’s at what stage with that tutorial, but did you do the Upper World, 2nd tut yet? Core shamanism doesn’t end with the Lower World, that’s Stage 1 - Stage 2 is where you can meet gods, angels, ancestral spirits, and your own Higher Self. I have that on another laptop and will copy it over later, PM me if you need it, it will open up the basic method to more theogenesis-friendly actions and abilities. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

How do I evoke myself?

1 Like

I only met my spirit animal in the lower world, it was super dark and I only saw it approach me. Then we bailed from here.

Have you worked with him since? It’s a good idea to do 2 or 3 journeys together, ask him to take you to places where you can learn, acquire energy, etc, like I said in the tut it won’t be like a holodeck at all, it may just be outlines and shapes and at first you may wonder if it’s real, your nose might itch and you can still hear the normal world around you, but persist because you’re building up a solid interface with spirit realms and you’re also strengthening your senses though at the time (like working out hard) all you’ll be aware of is what you CAN’T do and feel limited by your weakness, but that’s like doing pushups from nowhere and you’ll rapidly see that the feeling of weakness is where the “magic” so to speak happens because that’s how you build strength.

Long-ass sentence but I promise you that’s how this system works, punctuation or not! :smiley:

2 Likes

Well from the looks of it, Eva is already about to show you from theogenisis work. When I say you, I mean two different things. Your human self and your godself. But wait for Eva’s reply from what I read it seems she’s gonna answer you on that.

[quote=“Black_Coyote, post:7, topic:10716”]
Well from the looks of it, Eva is already about to show you from theogenisis work.[/quote]

The only “evoking myself” I’ve done is evoking my own subconscious, it.s on here if you do a search, then there’s the system of meeting your own Higher Self that’s described in core shamanism, Upper World is where that happens, then there’s my Personal Daemon thing, also on here, should be linked from my profile.

Edit to add, I invoke my own godself, godforms and various “magickal selves,” but that’s not what you’re asking here and I don’t have time to describe it, it’s pretty much a “just do it” kind of thing anyway, there’s not like steps, stages, instructions. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmm. Gimme a minute…

1 Like

Well, I never actual saw the spider. I saw a perfect outline of a spider, I asked in my head if it was my spirit animal/ally and my intuition told me yes. So I’m not sure how I will talk to him and how he will teach me.

How do I evoke my god self?

1 Like

You’ll need these as well.

1 Like

Lemme know if you have questions

2 Likes

It’s remembering your past lives on this planet and other ones. Awaking to that part of reality as destroyed plenty of people. They can’t handle their own power or bullshit.

So you’re meaning, I should not try it if I’m not ready?

There. That. Go deeper. Same technique leads to a different experience. Your animal is a spirit that will guide you to a deeper understanding.

1 Like

Who?

Have you experienced anything he is talking about?

1 Like

No. You dont have to do a past life regression for godform merging and assumption.

If you want I can try to help you with that.

1 Like