I am having mixed feelings NEED HELP!

I won’t go in any details , I asked Amon and Sargatanas to help me related my love issue
I know for a ritual to work WE HAVE TO TOTALLY FORGET ABOUT THE RITUAL
its been almost a week but i didnt get any results
not even a single message (from HER)
But insted , Something weird happened
I still am in love with my Ex (thats why i asked Sargatanas and Amon to help)
I ued to see her instagram ever 2 hrs to check if shes online , i used to read the previous chats … i was not able to stop thinking about her …u get the point what i want to say but
WHEN I PERFORMED THE RITUAL AND ASKED SARGATANAS AND AMON TO BRING HER BACK AND LET HER STAY WITH ME FOREVER

LIKE EVERYTHING’S CHANGED
i dont see her instagram now , i am more focused on work , i dont miss her the way i used to
IS THIS A GOOD SIGN ???

Are the spirits helping me by distracting

PS - people with MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE FORGOT ABOUT HER … thinking please
I DON’T NEED THAT RIGHT NOW

4 Likes

It’s a very good sign.

Clay Andrews on YouTube is a terrific get your ex back coach. I’ve linked him to a few members here in your situation and his videos have helped them all.

He’s helped me too. I was making all the mistakes right after breaking up.

Detaching is why a lot of people say ‘go no contact’ post break up.

Active no contact is much better.

4 Likes

Maybe see a hypnotist for help with forgetting

Good, good for you. Try to stay in this frame of mind. Yes, this is good. It’s the first step in not lusting for results…

Yeah, you might want to give it some time. I’m not saying wait forever, but you need to give your work time to manifest. You don’t know what the spirits are working on or need to change in order to manifest your desire. Just continue to stay focused on work and becoming a better you.

If you find yourself slipping back to how you were before, obsessing, starting to lust for results, turn it around and think of your end goal. imagine you already have her, meditate and visualize that the two of you are happy together, she’s yours forever, basically already feeling it is happening…then let it go.

4 Likes

Thankyou… I didnt knew what was happening … all of a sudden from past 2 days … i stopped missing her
2 days ago … i had a dream that me and my EX are sharing an intimate moment
i never had such dream before (i mean after brkup)
and from that very day … I started focusing more on work … and missing her the way i used to

3 Likes

Sure i will check him out …thanks

1 Like

well i dont want to forget her… i just dont want to lust about the results and mess up

2 Likes

Work on being the very best version of yourself during this period. Learn relationship skills to build your connection. You don’t just want her back to break up again in a few weeks.

1 Like

I’d say sargatanas put you in a state that won’t push her further away
Being overly neddy is never attracting

So keep it up ! You might get a surprise if you follow that path and state of mind :wink:

2 Likes

Thankyou for this position response

2 Likes

Yeah surely …thanks

2 Likes

I can say that one good thing that this can lead to that you is not obsessed with her now and you put your focus to othere things then her is whats needed now. If you start do what you like and she see you having a good time with out her her interest for you will start to change.

A women wants a man that can take care of her and to do so we most take care of our self first.

I know how this feels be strong. :heart:

2 Likes

The only thing i feared was … lust for results

1 Like