I am convinced, there is no god

Yes I am convinced. Look at this - There is no god

1 Like

I am convinced God exist, but it don’t care about your individual lives.
You are not important any more than your general utility.

11 Likes

There are many people like me. I am not individual. Yes people from gods court are coming out and it true.

1 Like

There have always been many like you, but fact remains, all the horrible things in the world are only horrible because you see them as that.

Cancer and sickness are life as well, but they compete with your lives just the same as humans compete with humans, so using cancer as an argument against God’s benevolence is an empty argument, as example.

Atheist or not, most people are just tools for deities.
Some are truly free, and some of the members of this forum are among them.

But in the end, nothing is out of order in this world except the disruptive machinations of humanity.

2 Likes

Here I come. You compared God with life and evil with cancer. You could have compared evil with life and cancer with god. Horrible things are horrible because we see them horribly. Like some people are scared of height and some like to take a selfie on top of BURJ KHALIFA. Right? Why only if someone prefer not to obey god is termed as disruptive. This is what this article says in last paragraph -
Devil Sphere

2 Likes

“Here I come”?
What are you trying to say?

Because subjective reality is not an argument against God’s existence.

I don’t personally care if you believe in God or not, I am merely challenging your poorly composed thesis disproving God’s existence, and I still see no properly composed argument.

2 Likes

You should read Timothy Donahue may help with this subject matter.

1 Like

Its not an argument against god’s existence. Its a argument to justify if what we have been taught or what we understood is wrong.

2 Likes

Thanks. Will look into this.

1 Like

“I am convinced there is no God” is the name of this thread, so clearly, you are trying to make an argument against God’s existence, which is fair, but you got nothing to support that statement.

I am actually curious to read how you motivate that statement, but you clearly made a bold statement without proper arguments.

1 Like

God is the All.

5 Likes

Thanks for pointing this out. However here it means that there is no existence of god in shaping one’s life.

2 Likes

Why not evil?

1 Like

You should try to understand the Hermetic Principles. If you can’t understand what I mean when I say God is the All, then you really should study a broader range of sources.

4 Likes

Welcome @Varun_Kashyap. It is a rule of this forum that all new members must introduce themselves, so please go to the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have.

2 Likes

Sure. I will do that.

1 Like

Because of this principles, you are saying God is the All. Right? This is what the article says, that we might have been taught wrong.

1 Like

You need to understand what The All is, and what God is. God isn’t a conscious entity, so it’s not capable of good or evil. God simply IS.

6 Likes

I strongly disagree.

1 Like

Care to share any evidence to back up your point?

4 Likes