I am being poisoned with arsenic and need help

Well you can go to the hospital and get blood tests to see what level of poisoning you have and file a report that way.
You will have to figure out if it is in your best interest to move … thats what i would do, otherwise, you can stay and get poisioned… that doesnt sound good. You could just disappear for a while if you cant really just pack up and go. I would also warn your parents. Maybe they can put cameras up and make sure he never is invited into their house.
The hospital will be evidence enough for now. also, his fingerprints are perhaps on things? Look into a room mate if you have to stay there?

1 Like

The OP chose to leave the forum.