I am being poisoned with arsenic and need help

My sister’s boyfriend has been poisoning me for a while and I only recently discovered it. I have all the symptoms of arsenic poisoning like stomach pain, bleeding from the nose, tingling in my hands and legs/feet, and confusion. He has been poisoning my bottled water and toothpaste and toothbrush as every time I have used those I have gotten sick. I have never done anything wrong to him and the only reason why he is doing this is because he will take 100% of the inheritance from my elderly parents through my sister’s share, and he is also very jealous of me and hates me. He has been poisoning me like an insect, a rat with no mercy whatsoever, and very aggressively. I set up a security camera to watch my stuff and he does it anyway. Somehow the camera hasn’t caught him doing it. Maybe he erases the footage or something? He has criminal skills and has picked the lock on my safe. He has also gone into my room where I hid my water and toothpaste and toothbrush which completely crosses the line. He is a sociopath and will do anything to get what he wants, which is me out of the picture, dead, and for him to get richer. I have no experience in black magick. I can’t visualize because I have aphantasia so I can’t summon spirits. I live with my parents so I have no privacy for rituals. So I need help with finding something to do to make him go away permanently, like putting him in jail, or for him to be unable to poison me anymore. I have no evidence so I can’t go to the police, and all I have are the things he has poisoned.

2 Likes

This makes no sense. If you have “all the things he has poisoned” like you claim, then you have plenty of evidence to take to the police.

Honestly, if you think you’re being poisoned, the first course of action is to get it confirmed. Go to the hospital and get tested for heavy metal poisoning. Send the stuff you suspect was tampered with to a lab. File a report. Don’t just google your symptoms and make assumptions.

Do you live with your sister and her boyfriend? If so, get out. Go somewhere he doesn’t have access to and see if your symptoms improve.

10 Likes

Has a medical practitioner confirmed the arsenic poisoning? Yes, @DarkestKnight is right: if everything has been poisoned you should be able to have a professional test for arsenic. However, this does not equate to that person having done the deed unless fingerprints, DNA or other evidence linked to that person is available. Many other conditions have similar symptoms: anemia, diabetic neuropathy, Vitamin B12 deficiency, Epilepsy, Multiple Myeloma, Chronic Kidney Disease etc.

5 Likes

Reply to darkestknight
If I go to the police the first thing they’ll do is assume that I’m being paranoid and send me to a psychiatrist for a psychiatric evaluation. Because only a sociopath would do something like put chemicals on someone’s toothbrush, because it sounds crazy and nobody would believe the victim.

I can’t just go to the hospital and get tested for heavy metal poisoning, I need to have a reason why. And if I say what I said here, again, psychiatric evaluation and from there straight to a psych ward.

I live with my parents as I said in my post. They are both narcissists, and my sister is also a narcissist golden child. That is the reason why she is in a relationship with a sociopath in the first place, because they are a perfect match. I am under the coercive control of my parents and they control almost every aspect of my life. I am 24 years old and am working on getting out and living by myself, but that will take time. And I need to deal with the problem immediately, because the situation is escalating and he is getting braver every time he comes over. My parents are idealising him and anything I say about him, they invalidate me and gaslight me.

You can go to the hospital, present your symptoms and then the doctor will test and see what the cause is. You don’t need to say anything about poisoning or w.e, just tell them your symptoms and let them continue from there. That’s if you’re indeed having them and it’s not a psychological issue (no offense).

4 Likes

You’ve been given sound advice here, however you’re more than welcome to search the forum if you don’t like the advice given. You’re claiming you’re being poisoned by your narc sister’s narc boyfriend, that your narc parents idolize.

Everyone’s a narc?

I think you should either report the crime you feel is being committed to the police, or go to the hospital to get checked out…mentally and physically.

Good luck.

6 Likes

Yes. I come from a family of narcissists and I am the scapegoat. But if you find what I am saying so difficult to believe, please leave your judgement out of it. I didn’t come here to have my sanity questioned, which is insulting. How would you feel if someone was messing with your toothpaste and water, and you told someone and they made you look crazy? Yet you’re telling the truth. Meanwhile your enemy is smirking at you and giving you deathstares when no one is looking, and is nice to everyone except you, so that nobody believes you about his behaviour. There’s a whole lot more to this story than what I’ve written and I advise you it is the truth.

You just need to present your symptoms. Most doctors will order a blood test because the symptoms you described could be any number of different things. However, arsenic is only detectable in the blood for up to two days after exposure before it is absorbed by the tissue, so a urine test is usually needed to confirm more low level, long term exposure (don’t eat seafood before the test, though, as fish and shellfish generally contain naturally occurring “fish arsenic” that can throw off the results).

As for giving a reason why you suspect heavy metal poisoning, you can just make something up. Arsenic is found in many places in the environment, such as soil, pesticides, weed killer, well water, and paint, so exposure is not uncommon.

As for magick, while it can have immediate, noticeable effect, it rarely does, so if you really think your life is in danger, then I would not depend on it, especially as someone with no experience. You can find plenty of spells here for protection, or removing someone from your life, and even death curses, but they will not likely solve your immediate issue if safety is a problem. You need to take the physical steps to keep yourself safe, and back them up with magick.

My advice is to look for candle spells and/or mantras for protection to use while you plan your moves.

6 Likes

First, even if you have aphantasia, you can still work with them (me and other people on the forum have it too). You could also write a petition.

Second, yes it’s hard to believe, but not because we necessary think you are crazy. We cannot really help you here honestly, you have to go to the hospital and get yourself tested first.

2 Likes

I agree with others that you should go to a doctor, tell them your symptoms, and ask them to check for arsenic poisoning.

I also think you should remove yourself from these circumstances ASAP, and I would recommend speaking to a psychologist or psychiatrist to help you process this.

I’m afraid magic cannot solve problems overnight. Work to get yourself into better circumstances and seek medical help. Unfortunately, no one online is qualified to give medical advice online without consulting you in person. If you feel you are in danger then I urge you to seek the help of the authorities in your country.

Be well :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

It seems that the universe is on his side because I started drinking tap water since yesterday and my symptoms improved. Meaning they probably won’t find anything in my blood. I would have to intentionally ingest the poisoned water again. Couldn’t I just take what I suspect to be poisoned to the police and have them send it to a lab? I’ve decided I’m okay with doing whatever psychological test they’d want to do. I’m normal anyway. I could report a crime.

1 Like

Still go to the hospital anyway. If there is really arsenic in your blood, they’ll find traces of it even if your symptoms improve.

2 Likes

You mean like go to the ER? I’ll probably faint if I have a blood test right now. I’ll book an appointment with my doctor tomorrow and take it from there.

1 Like

Bruh. Go to the hospital and get tested. No excuses. Just go.

6 Likes

If you think it won’t show up in a blood test you can Get a hair analysis done. Arsenic being a heavy metal will leave evidence of itself in your hair (but the hair has to analyzed from root to I forget how many inches up iy. I think it’s 2 inches from and maybe including the root). Even periodic poisoning will deposit trace into your hair when it’s absorbed so try a hair analysis just for basic heavy metal toxins and if it shows up you’ve grub got that report as evidence to back you up.

My fam watches a lot of true crime shows and one thing I’ve learnt from them is a lot of poisons can be detected in a hair analysis and arsenic is one of those that can. That’s why Im suggesting it as a test you can have done, because if you test and it shows up then there’s your proof and then you can take that report plus listing your symptoms to the hospital or cops or both (and with proof they’ll have to believe you).

Also I’ve seen ads for hair analysis and they always say in the ads they’ll detect heavy metal exposures so what do you lose by getting your hair tested ? Probably nothing. What do you gain? Proof of exposure so the cops and drs will be able to document it and act on the exposure accordingly.

It won’t hurt to ask for a hair analysis along with the other tests saying you want to be sure you weren’t exposed to arsenic or any other heavy I metals like lead to rule it out as the cause of
your problems.

So you’ve gotten good advice on this thread from DarkestKnight, myself and others, now the balls in your court so it’s up to you what you do now.

I will suggest that after getting tested and any needed treatments for what they find, after that not before you can you magick to block or stop further attacks against you. Don’t waste time doing it before getting treatment as treatment for poisoning is critical and time sensitive so get proof snd treatment then after that do magick to block the person and protect yourself (not sure what kind of protection spell but as detection and treatment of poison is more urgent do they fiidtbtgen come back for advice on spells to prevent more attacks after you’re treated fir the poisoning.

As the hospital is the best place to go to get tested and treated I echo all the others here and have to say you should go to the hospital asap if you’re being poisoned or just suspect it to be so.

5 Likes

Be that as it may, I’m not here to judge you. I’m just responding to your post you wrote on a public forum. I didn’t question your sanity, I’m not a licensed professional, I’m not qualified to do that. I simply stated if you feel you are in danger you should go to the cops or get checked out mentally and physically. If it offends you, that wasn’t my intention, so I’m not sure why you’re lashing out at me, I’m here to help.

Nonetheless, I stand by my post.

Again, good luck.

4 Likes

A hair analysis can likely provide a timeline of the poisoning(s) as well and be used as evidence.

4 Likes

@justice2 It’s against the rules of this forum to insult members. People are trying to help you, please stay civil, thanks.
Post removed.

1 Like

Sorry I seem to be not thinking clearly. I’ll leave the forum for now.

Why, you’re not in trouble? No need to go, if you want to learn there’s plenty here to get you going for free :slight_smile:

Good luck with the test results.

1 Like