I am a new member

I am Sid from India. I am a male aged 20. I am very fond of all the stuff that is going on here. I am reading this forum from 1 week but I’ve made an account now. Hope I’ll be welcomed here. Thank you, everyone.

2 Likes

Welcome! :+1:

Have you done anything magickal before, or had any supernatural experiences, or anything?

Also, I just sent you a PM with a lot of useful info in, take a look through that for places to start. :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome. I haven’t experienced anything yet

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :blush:

welcome :wink:

I am a new member and have seen BALG come up in searches for spiritual work I’ve been doing and thought it was finally time to join. I’m looking forward to being a part of this wonderful community. Currently I’m working on trying to return someone to me and it’s been a struggle but I’m determined. I’ve tried so many candles and novenas to any saint or spirit that will listen. Currently using the Intranquil Spirit but I’m open to anything that could help my situation. Lately I’ve been feeling like introducing La Santisima Muerte to help my case. If anyone has any experience or success in returning a difficult person I would greatly appreciate your help. Blessings!

I would like to request some help with sending a PM to someone on the forum. I just can’t figure out how, any help would be great! Thanks

Need earn new badge guess same with me

Welcome @manifestyourspirit Please introduce yourself properly in our main intro thread, not in someone else’s thread. PLEASE CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW TO GO TO THE CORRECT PLACE and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

PS: As a new member to the forum you cannot send PMs. The ability is locked for newcomers until you reach a certain threshold of activity by contributing to the forum.

1 Like

Thanks, I would like to introduce myself there and I clicked on that link and I only see options to reply to someone else and not to create a new thread.
How would I be able to post my intro but not as a reply?

Just do it as a reply to the first post.

I will, Thank you!

Thank You

Thanks